Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. (1822 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good day, fellas. Who get good job, hold ur job well. Who get money, maintain am well ooo. Who dey hustle, double ur hustle. Why? Sapa is Real! Nigeria is getting out of hand. Most of my neighbours are now using Charcoal/Coal pot to cook. If care is not taken, na Saw dust era we go enter.
Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Zonefree(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Most restaurants here use Saw dust. Firewood and Gas are for ritualists now.

12 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Most restaurants here use Saw dust. Firewood and Gas are for ritualists now.
The cost of living in Naija is now very high. It takes only the Grace and Mercy of God to survive in Naija now. The light and lifeless Bread i bought for #200 some days ago is now #250.

4 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by TMTR: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
No matter how things get expensive in Nigeria, we should be able to afford it, that should be our daily prayer undecided

9 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Bluezy13(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Ebuka78: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
The bread that was sold for #150 as of 2019 is now worth #350

When there is security, farmers will go to farm and work. For now, every man for himself. I have stopped heavy spending; like going to bar every Sunday, and many more event centers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by fineboynl(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oboy. Nor be small thing oh. It's getting real. I remember the sawdust era in the 90s. When kerosene scarcity and gone high.

People are now leaving gas oh.

3 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm.. not just Nigerians. Today on CNN they were already forecasting global economic recession. Everywhere done dey cast embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Tboymessiah(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Guderian(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
E red everywhere now

Make God help us

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
killmods:
Hmmm.. not just Nigerians. Today on CNN they were already forecasting global economic recession. Everywhere done dey cast embarassed
Naija's problem shouldn't have been this way, considering our natural resources. Naija is too rich to be broke. It's just that mismanagement of these resources by our Polithiefians has led to all these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Odebayo4010(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
I don't expect Nigeria can be in this condition,I Nawa for this Country oh
Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
TMTR:
No matter how things get expensive in Nigeria, we should be able to afford it, that should be our daily prayer undecided
I learnt that $1 is now #700. Survival right now is damn hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Nazgul: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
My only annoyance is that people are still campaigning for APC as if they're not living in this same Nigeria with us. Hear this, if tinubu wins next year's election, hunger would be so bad that married women would be willing to sleep over at your place for a morsel of bread.

During the Liberia war of the early 90s an uncle of mine use to tell me how girls use to come to their camp to have sex with them for a plate of food. If we don't choose wisely next year, Nigeria would degenerate to that level.

9 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by TMTR: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
I learnt that $1 is now #700. Survival right now is damn hard.

And it will become 1000 naira soon

Not what I wish for but that's the reality on ground cry

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nazgul:
My only annoyance is that people are still campaigning for APC as if they're not living in this same Nigeria with us. Hear this, if tinubu wins next year's election, hunger would be so bad that married women would be willing to sleep over at your place for a morsel of bread.

During the Liberia war of the early 90s an uncle of mine use to tell me how girls use to come to their camp to have sex with them for a plate of food. If we don't choose wisely next year, Nigeria would degenerate to that level.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nazgul:

I now understood why Regina Daniels decided to be Ned Nwoko's 5th or 6th wife grin.

6 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Every family should secure some land to be farming. If you can produce your own food you can survive.

5 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Alapojamesy: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
And some delinquent people are vouching for BAt

Buhari
Additional
Time

Some family are now operating 101
Some 001
Wicked government
Callous individuals

3 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
GenBuhari:
Every family should secure some land to be farming. If you can produce your own food you can survive.
True. However, Land in the City is very expensive except in the village or in the less developed enviroment.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fill large containers with soil and plant food on your balcony . You don't even need to buy the land just get the owner's permission or lease it .
Truvelisback:
Land in the City is very expensive except in the village or in the less developed enviroment.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
GenBuhari:
Fill large containers with soil and plant food on your balcony . You don't even need to buy the land just get the owner's permission or lease it .
Most Landlords and Landladies, won't accept such.
Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by posty56: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
I now understood why Regina Daniels decided to be Ned Nwoko's 5th or 6th wife grin.
I swear,she chose bag over happiness

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
posty56:
I swear,she chose bag over happiness
That's the power money. It was money that prompted those ladies who wanted to Marry that ugly aged homeless actor. Sorry to use the word "Ugly" that was what i noticed. Inspite of the age and ugliness.
Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm
Very soon Rice and Stew go turn Bigman Food for Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Slynation(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerians will always adapt, we always do....

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 2:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Slynation:
Nigerians will always adapt, we always do....
Many can't adapt. Many of us are just enduring and living in depression.

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2022
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Slynation(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Many can't adapt. Many of us are just enduring and living in depression.
That's one of the adaptative characteristics, No citizen in any country has more edurance and self-adaptive features like a typical Nigerian (The word e go better comes to play)....More reasons our Leaders can do whatever they like, receives accolades, praises and go scout free....

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Nigerians Will Start Using Sawdust To Cook. by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ebuka78:
The bread that was sold for #150 as of 2019 is now worth #350

When there is security, farmers will go to farm and work. For now, every man for himself. I have stopped heavy spending; like going to bar every Sunday, and many more event centers.
And u know what? $1 may get to #2,000 b4 December.

(1) (Reply)

Cake Artistry On A Whole New Level: See Breath Taking Photos / Nigerian Food Nutrients That Help Your Body Recover From Diabetes / How To Bake Bread (homemade)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.