Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus (440 Views)

The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Conclusion:

Relying on available data, Daily Trust can confirm that Nigeria does not have about 100 players in the NBA as claimed by Peter Obi. In fact, no country or continent has produced up to that number since the inception of the league. Therefore, the claim by Obi is false in its entirety.

The NBA has 30 teams, 15 players per team, total of 450 players.

109 are international players from 39 countries.

8 players are Nigerians, though 3 claim to be from Greece.

OBI IS AN UNREPENTANT LIAR OR WORSE AN IGNORAMUS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by kotubi: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
That is why I wan to vote for him. And I love him. Have a fans like us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by JASONjnr(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
You people will just go and look for nonsense thing and bring it to social media to fight a man that made a simple analysis that is harmless...

You are there trying to install an old man that will be sleeping on duty while the country will be burning all because of tribe or money...

You need to do better... it's Peter Obi or nothing..
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by MITCHELL96: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
So he can't make mistakes again ?

Sometimes, people forget the true fact about something and might say something else.

By the way, thank you for mentioning his name on here, it gives me and other OBIdient people the drive to vote for him happily and confidently.

OBI till Jesus comes cool
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by MITCHELL96: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Go school, you no gree. Do you even understand ratios and proportion? Even those journalists in daily trust newspaper, I am sure they avoided mathematics in secondary school. Anyways, mathematics is not compulsory in journalism, but I expect them to seek expert opinions in technical things like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by Vulturereloaded: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Truth be told. This is the truth Nigerians are interesting in.

This is the reason Nigerians want obi. Nobody cares about basketball now.

Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:
So he can't make mistakes again ?

Sometimes, people forget the true fact about something and might say something else.

By the way, thank you for mentioning his name on here, it gives me and other OBIdient people the drive to vote for him happily and confidently.

OBI till Jesus comes. cool

I don't blame you. We shall see na. Go and waste ur votes and come back. APC WILL retain Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by PandoraObi: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Obidient need to be bridled or else his ambition will set Nigeria on fire.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by WibusJaga: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
OP, you don't know the simple difference between an ERROR & a LIE.
Anyway his major point about Nigerian youths remains valid.
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
They've given someone dry agbado to eat so early this afternoon. The agbado don motivate am to continue their evil work. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:

He has failed already he will never rule Nigeria. He's dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:

Dry agbado mixed with fermented cassava apparently has very strong hallucinogenic effects. This is interesting. grin
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by MITCHELL96: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't blame you. We shall see na. Go and waste ur votes and come back. APC WILL retain Aso Rock.

K
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Reinaldo:
They've given someone dry agbado to eat so early this afternoon. The agbado don motivate am to continue their evil work. Wonders shall never end.

grin

E shock you abi??

Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 as APC WILL retain Aso Rock!
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by chidexleo: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
For the future of the poor masses. To end corruption in NIGERIA. For better education. I Support obi
Re: Obi Is An Unrepentant Liar Worse Than An Ignoramus by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

E shock you abi??

Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 as APC WILL retain Aso Rock!

The funniest thing is that it's very clear that the best APC can do is third place. I really feel for you, even though you're heartless. But still I feel for you knowing that you are fighting a lost battle and you know this too. Accept reality...APC lost the presidential election the moment Tinubu emerged as the party's flag bearer, and that is good news for those of us who believe in a better Nigeria. It's bad news for you though, and that's why you're finding it hard to come to terms with reality. Just hold on...your eye go clear soon. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, PDP, APC Afraid Of Obidient Movement – Ogene / Osun 2022:my Life Under Threat -babayemi / Ortom Warns Of Plans To Hand Nigeria Over To Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.