Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

4 Ways To Move From Being Broke To Being Rich - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Ways To Move From Being Broke To Being Rich (455 Views)

4 Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals Faster As A Nigerian / See How I Went From Being Broke To Making $1,000 (400k) Monthly Online / I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Move From Being Broke To Being Rich by SplendorOchuko1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Even if you don't have any products or you haven't  sold any digital product or you're a complete novice to the online space then this is for you or you are looking for a means to increase your cash flow aside your nine-to-five job then you have to read this.

1. Invest in yourself.
The first thing you need to know is you must be willing to invest in yourself. Most people think it's as easy as said ,to invest in yourself you need to take personal development courses ebooks training and all other materials that will get you set to the next level why because it is only this investment that yields 200% in return you can't invest in your brain and not know because it is only the value you have that you can give out to make money, money simply collected so it is used to exchange value you use money in place of value , money is a form of value you can sell a product to get money the product you are selling is the value the customer or the person will receive why the money you receive is the value you get as a reward for what you offered so why do you really need to invest in yourself you need to invest in yourself to become a better person because the world only pays you when you become a better person this is the secret most people won't tell you , you need to invest yourself.

2. Start a supplementary business okay what is a supplementary business first of all a supplementary business is one that is used to complement the other for instance you have a product take for instance bread you can choose to drop off some bread at the akara point, find anybody selling a akara you can choose to you can choose to drop some bread so she can sell on your behalf and she makes a gain and you make your gain I did not say you should start selling bread o what I mean is that you can find a supplementary business around you,  this is another form of passive income yes you need to start a supplement to business in order to make money online or passive income let me just tell you the truth the truth is for you to be really rich you need passive income meaning money that you don't work for you work for because your presence is not really needed , rentals is a form of passive income you can be sleeping and these things are working on your behalf I mean bringing money that is what I mean by passive income.

3. Learn a high-income skill.

There is a difference between  a high income business and a income skill a high income skill takes typically takes a month or two to learn depending on the skill and you can start making money on the internet because you are ever needed you can work as a freelancer and still get paid without capital to start up all you need is your smartphone and internet connection you don't need a laptop but if you have a laptop better of okay what is a high income skill , there are lots of high-income skill but I prefer copywriting to all of them why because copywriting is needed by almost all businesses and as a Copywriter you are ever needed you don't need to be a master of English to be a Copywriter as far you can read and write you are qualified that is the truth you can work from home if you choose to this is a secret a lot of person doesn't know what I'm revealing it to you for free.

4. Have a mentor and role model.

You ready to learn fine success doesn't just come in one day you need to be consistent everyday you need to be ready to build what you desire is on the other side of fear of what will people say, what if I fear, what if I fail,  all this thing's you need to put them aside and be really ready for your goal you know where you belong you want to be the person that is rich so don't let fear stop you start taking action jump on every opportunity.

Have a mentor or role model when I say  a mentor or role model I mean someone you can look up to someone that is above you someone you wish to become study them if it takes you to follow them on their social media pages follow them see the idea these people have take the opportunity this people are giving learn about their 'behind the scene' because this is where matter how they came to that level that is what you need to know we only see the results but we don't know the hard work it is the hard work that you need to focus on although they are fast vehicles that you can apply from this mentor or role model that will get you to where they are in a very short time all you need to do is to follow them and look at their background look at where they started from take note of what they did what I call the process the went through the process of manifestation is what I call it.

If you need more light, info or materials to help you contact me on WhatsApp 09157538157 or click the link to contact me directly.
https:///3zAeRsR
I hope you got value from this

I remain your
Digital Coach
Splendor Ochuko
Re: 4 Ways To Move From Being Broke To Being Rich by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
SplendorOchuko1:
Even if you don't have any products or you haven't  sold any digital product or you're a complete novice to the online space then this is for you or you are looking for a means to increase your cash flow aside your nine-to-five job then you have to read this.

1. Invest in yourself.
The first thing you need to know is you must be willing to invest in yourself. Most people think it's as easy as said ,to invest in yourself you need to take personal development courses ebooks training and all other materials that will get you set to the next level why because it is only this investment that yields 200% in return you can't invest in your brain and not know because it is only the value you have that you can give out to make money, money simply collected so it is used to exchange value you use money in place of value , money is a form of value you can sell a product to get money the product you are selling is the value the customer or the person will receive why the money you receive is the value you get as a reward for what you offered so why do you really need to invest in yourself you need to invest in yourself to become a better person because the world only pays you when you become a better person this is the secret most people won't tell you , you need to invest yourself.

2. Start a supplementary business okay what is a supplementary business first of all a supplementary business is one that is used to complement the other for instance you have a product take for instance bread you can choose to drop off some bread at the akara point, find anybody selling a akara you can choose to you can choose to drop some bread so she can sell on your behalf and she makes a gain and you make your gain I did not say you should start selling bread o what I mean is that you can find a supplementary business around you,  this is another form of passive income yes you need to start a supplement to business in order to make money online or passive income let me just tell you the truth the truth is for you to be really rich you need passive income meaning money that you don't work for you work for because your presence is not really needed , rentals is a form of passive income you can be sleeping and these things are working on your behalf I mean bringing money that is what I mean by passive income.

3. Learn a high-income skill.

There is a difference between  a high income business and a income skill a high income skill takes typically takes a month or two to learn depending on the skill and you can start making money on the internet because you are ever needed you can work as a freelancer and still get paid without capital to start up all you need is your smartphone and internet connection you don't need a laptop but if you have a laptop better of okay what is a high income skill , there are lots of high-income skill but I prefer copywriting to all of them why because copywriting is needed by almost all businesses and as a Copywriter you are ever needed you don't need to be a master of English to be a Copywriter as far you can read and write you are qualified that is the truth you can work from home if you choose to this is a secret a lot of person doesn't know what I'm revealing it to you for free.

4. Have a mentor and role model.

You ready to learn fine success doesn't just come in one day you need to be consistent everyday you need to be ready to build what you desire is on the other side of fear of what will people say, what if I fear, what if I fail,  all this thing's you need to put them aside and be really ready for your goal you know where you belong you want to be the person that is rich so don't let fear stop you start taking action jump on every opportunity.

Have a mentor or role model when I say  a mentor or role model I mean someone you can look up to someone that is above you someone you wish to become study them if it takes you to follow them on their social media pages follow them see the idea these people have take the opportunity this people are giving learn about their 'behind the scene' because this is where matter how they came to that level that is what you need to know we only see the results but we don't know the hard work it is the hard work that you need to focus on although they are fast vehicles that you can apply from this mentor or role model that will get you to where they are in a very short time all you need to do is to follow them and look at their background look at where they started from take note of what they did what I call the process the went through the process of manifestation is what I call it.

If you need more light, info or materials to help you contact me on WhatsApp 09157538157 or click the link to contact me directly.
https:///3zAeRsR
I hope you got value from this

I remain your
Digital Coach
Splendor Ochuko

Ochuki, do u charge for being a mentor? And do u live in eko

Re: 4 Ways To Move From Being Broke To Being Rich by SplendorOchuko1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Yes, but if you have any questions feel free to send a dm on WhatsApp I will respond to your questions
Re: 4 Ways To Move From Being Broke To Being Rich by SplendorOchuko1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

I don't live in Eko but if you need my assistance send me a dm on WhatsApp 09157538157

(1) (Reply)

Updated / Imo Govt. To Employ, Train 11,000 Youths Through The Imo Work And Learn Program / Glory Innocent CEO Young Teni Collections Speaks About Her Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.