Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Is So Hard About Starting A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is So Hard About Starting A Business (194 Views)

What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online / What's So Hard About Hard Currencies / What You Need To Know Before Starting A Yahoo Boy Business: Nairathreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is So Hard About Starting A Business by jupiter3005: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
https://startupspot.com.ng/what-is-so-hard-about-starting-a-business/

What makes launching your own business so challenging is a valid question. The issue is that while starting a business is not difficult, making it successful is really difficult.

We are aware of this because the majority of new businesses will either fail or stutter into the mediocrity of the market. This is potentially the worst effect because it is even more difficult to escape mediocrity.

Of course, some start-ups do succeed and develop into successful enterprises. But let's get back to your original query of what is so hard about starting a business.

I will look at the areas in which businesses reportedly fail in this article. In addition, I will dissect these and formulate some ideas that can ease the process of beginning your own company. Read on ....
https://startupspot.com.ng/what-is-so-hard-about-starting-a-business/

(1) (Reply)

!!!please !!;outsource Your Content Writing Jobs To Me!!!!! / The Nigerian Customs Service Recorded A Record Revenue Of N1.5 Trillion / Free Amazon Kdp Training For 50 Persons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.