Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Bbnaija: I'll Never Get Along With Chichi - Bella - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I'll Never Get Along With Chichi - Bella (247 Views)

BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann / Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game / BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I'll Never Get Along With Chichi - Bella by Joshuaotg: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
As a result of their previous dispute on Monday, Bella has concluded that she and Chichi can never be friends.

I'll never be friends with Chichi, Bella said. Level 2 roommate Bella has reiterated her earlier claim that she has no desire to get along with Chichi, who is her housemate.

During a conversation regarding the resident who has been nicknamed the "troublemaker of the home," Bella divulged the knowledge to Sheggz, Diana, Eloswag, Chomzy, and Doyin.

Recall how Bella and Chichi argued about how to do their Big Brother duty on Monday? The women insulted each other as the argument cooled down slowly.

Click the link to see more.
http:///s32d2fd8c220727en_ng?link=1&client=iosnews

(1) (Reply)

Sheggz & BELLA Quarel. BBNAIJA 2022 (video) / Jessica Era (okoteteh Cartoon) / Photographer In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.