Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Do You Want To Study In Canada With Your Family Or Alone Without IELTS - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do You Want To Study In Canada With Your Family Or Alone Without IELTS (219 Views)

Secure Scholarship In US & Canada With TOEFL And GRE / DAAD Scholarship In Germany Without IELTS Or TOEFL, Fully Funded / No Ielts To Canada By Victor Ola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study In Canada With Your Family Or Alone Without IELTS by samayansola(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello Friend,

Consider what is happening in Nigeria today

Insecurity, unemployment rates, poverty, and many other bad things happening

Many people are leaving the country and

Many will yet leave

Why?

Because there are many uncertainties in this country

The coming election does not even guarantee our safety or security

Because of corruption widespread in this country

I believe in this our great nation

However, if I have the opportunity to leave this country to study,

I WILL DEFINITELY GO

I repeat with no sympathy

I WILL PACK AND GO

Then I can come later to help other Nigerians.

All thanks to Mrs Seyi Obasi that helped my cousin and other fellow Nigerians in studying abroad

She wants to help other Nigerians too if you're interested and

She is organising a free zoom meeting on "How you can relocate to Canada to Study with Your Family even without passing through IELTS"

If you are interested, let me know in the comment section

So I can send you the link to the zoom meeting.

Note: over 200 people have access to the link, the earlier the better

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Partners To Make Money Together. / A Corper Who Renovates And Equipped A School Library Among Others. / As Nysc Corp Member You Can Earn Extra Income With Your Social Media Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.