Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) (393 Views)

Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by Maleekdon: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYAQ0AhkcdY
Clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman reacts to claims that he is diabolic and has had extramarital affairs with a number of actesses

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by danjumaisah: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
He just exposed himself with this, I didn’t believe Oba at first cos I had respect for him but with this, 98% of what Oba said about him is true ���

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by dangerousd071: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Are you the only clergyman in Nigeria,why must it always be you? From one actress to another.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by adeeyarhabdulla: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
I look at those lost souls in his church shinning their teeth and I laugh !

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by hasanayomide3: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
I believe there are some words you shouldn’t use on the alter as a pastor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by favourobaro90: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oga pastor, the question is why always you? Are u the only man of God?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by raheemislamiyah: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
If I read comment I go just dea laugh one Mumu say my dear help me with glo card � you no know where glo office dea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by kafassamuel007: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Time will come when you will not have mouth to talk this nonsense… truth will prevail
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by Samuel089: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
How can a man of God be using abusive words on the altar of God.. and people are laughing to his not so funny jokes… the question is did u do the allegations or not… smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by isaaudugeidam: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oge forget gistlover face first, you do 3sum abi you no do 3sum ??�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Reacts To Claim That He Is Diabolic (video) by jamiluusman: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Adeboye, Kumuyi, Olukoya, and Oyedepo have been pastors in this country since I was a child and no such things about them. But, only you and sex scandal every 3 working days. If bees are after you then you must have honey with you. If flies are after you then there must be faeces on you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Denominations Among Christians / What Could Be Wrong / Wiseman Daniel’s Shocking Prophecy About The Tragic Event In Malawi ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.