Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed (70111 Views)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by begge: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari blood everywhere
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by JuanDeDios: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2022
headbasher96:
how i wish it was naija no need for hunters every nigerian is a poacher on his own
There were pretty serious monkey attacks on people in Gbagada fairly recently.
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Elidrisy20: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Shekau
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Deeprooted: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Kosoco:
Lol grin grin grin... looks like someone

Tinibi abi
grin
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Elolam87(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Who?
Kosoco:
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by jrusky(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2022
badaru911:
.... Gang of monkeys ke.. I hope they won't turn to terrorist because that's how it dey start.. Japan needs Nigeria army cos they are good at killing animals instead of fighting bokoharam... Amotekun and Ebube agu can also volunteer....

Bro you are on point.

But wait bro how can monkey come dey terrorised human being to the point injuring them u sure no be mumu b dis pipu?

Dem no born such monkey for here I swear.

1 Like

Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Mariangeles(f): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2022
gulfer:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-62316057

Gang of monkeys disturbing Japan, they for come Nigeria naundecided undecided undecided undecided
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
LWKM!
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by BlackDuke(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Monkey Bandits shocked
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Richy4(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2022
When they use the word put down u go know that they have killed..

Africans go open their mouth and say killed.. Snakes that I killed..But oyibo go say Snakes that I put down...I put down my dog to end it's suffering cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by HisGraceBet: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Killing and criminal all over the world na buhari cause am na obi go stop am cheesy grin grin
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by chyzoo4u(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
E don set!

Where all these fake animal rights activists?

See one of the endangered species has turned out to endanger humans. Humans are now the endangered species.

Meat wey we dey chop carelessly from the time of Adam, e reach una time una turn am to endangered species.

Endangered species ko, mandangered species ni
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by seunayantokun(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Even monkeys are becoming terrorists? Ó ga o.
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by EgunMogaji2: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Disclaimer12:
The monkey even look Japanese abi na my eyes ni? Lol send them to Nigeria and see men using them for pepper soup with agbado and cassava

Some people go even roast them drink "Garri" grin
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Sleekfingers: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
What are you guys feeding them? Some of those monkey may have undergone some drugs experimentation from your scientists....
It is called Animal Defiance......

There is a tv series called the Zoo. Something like happened there....

Other countries are busy learning about the sudden changes in animal behaviours. But Nigerians na to kill and use dem prepare egusi soup dey their skulls
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Fear of monkey poxes
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Sparexx(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
>: >: grin You wey knw
Joyson:
Abeg make them come Nigeria we need them we go chop them wotowoto
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Allisgud: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2022
We need them to help us clear all the monkeys in sambisa and zamfara
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by uptownemmygee(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Monkeys be wan do revolution, as them Don assassinate their man shinzo abe
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by gnykelly(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2022
ExAngel007:
Is that not Master Liu ?

Na master Him Tuu Lie
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by CaseSensitive(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Habitat disruption is one of the major impact of climate change. There has been sightings of elephants in humans settlements in Zambia, Cameroon and some other countries. These animals are rapidly invading human dominated landscapes, mainly in search of food or shelter. We are destroying their habitat and this is a result of it.
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Lusola15: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2022
ExAngel007:
Is that not Master Liu ?

I feel harassed undecided undecided
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2022
I laugh when EDK reported this news on sound city Abuja during "you cant make this ish up". grin

So its true.
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by Typicool8(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Kosoco:

Mention name grin
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by nwajesus12(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kosoco:
osinbande lipsrsealed
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by okpas01: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
U go chop agbado now now cheesy grin
Kosoco:
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very annoying bro, we have one here where I worked always competing it's self as human
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by danngnews: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Japanese monkeys are foolish, their mates dey swallow money for Nigeria, na to dey injure person they Sabi, tueh.
Re: Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed by deavicky(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
badaru911:
.... Gang of monkeys ke.. I hope they won't turn to terrorist because that's how it dey start.. Japan needs Nigeria army cos they are good at killing animals instead of fighting bokoharam... Amotekun and Ebube agu can also volunteer....
you mean men go eat this thing weh they like human being?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.