Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Have You Heard Of Copywriting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Heard Of Copywriting? (864 Views)

Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com / Has Anyone Heard Of Project 5000? / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Joseph1505(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Copywriting is like a secret job that pays massively but not yet noticed by people.

As a Copywriter all you need to have is your brain and your smart phone you will use to put words together for the purpose of advertising a product.

It may not work very well in Nigeria because we have not yet known the value that's why foreigners pay huge amount of money to Copywriters because of how valuable this skill is.

A copy earns in dollars and is permitted to work from any place of choice.

You can earn via Emailing, social medias or Upwork and Fiverr platform which are the two major platforms.

It's the most easiest skill to acquire. I could teach you if you want.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Can we talk on email onyekwulujeuarthur@gmail.com
Joseph1505:
Copywriting is like a secret job that pays massively but not yet noticed by people.

As a Copywriter all you need to have is your brain and your smart phone you will use to put words together for the purpose of advertising a product.

It may not work very well in Nigeria because we have not yet known the value that's why foreigners pay huge amount of money to Copywriters because of how valuable this skill is.

You can earn via Emailing, social medias or Upwork and Fiverr platform which are the two major platforms.

Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by majatech(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pls I'm really interested,
WhatsApp 08108825789 .
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Omobola121(f): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
I want. Please teach me.

Joseph1505:

Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Joseph1505(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omobola121:
Call me via 07064953508
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Abezol4jah(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am interested please. Here is my mail: abezol4jah@gmail.com,thanks
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Thekaghan: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

It may not work very well in Nigeria because we have not yet known the value that's why .. foreigners pay huge amount of money to Copywriters because of how valuable this skill is.

I’d love to learn.. WhatsApp 08057091191
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Kelvindate(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am interested 08107478930
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by THERIGHTMAN: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Interested 08146367682
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by jimmyvic(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
I'd greatly appreciate this opportunity
WhatsApp: 08063792582 or jimmyvictor01@gmail.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Nekky5(f): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2022
nekkygirl4@gmail.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Trinity101(m): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:

Please I'm interested, trinityevolution101@yahoo.com is my email
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Joseph1505(m): 1:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Trinity101:

Please I'm interested, trinityevolution101@yahoo.com is my email
you are welcome hit me up at ubahjosephugochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Joseph1505(m): 1:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Nekky5:
nekkygirl4@gmail.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Joseph1505(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2022
jimmyvic:
I'd greatly appreciate this opportunity
WhatsApp: 08063792582 or jimmyvictor01@gmail.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Joseph1505(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Nekky5:
nekkygirl4@gmail.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Copywriting? by Joseph1505(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
As a copywriter with no experience, it can be challenging to find copywriting clients. You may feel like you have nothing to offer and that companies are not interested in working with beginners.

(1) (Reply)

Result Of Oceanic Bank Test In Ado Ekiti ? / Please Take Note: Recycling Of Expired Job Offers. / Access Bank Test On Sallah Day, Has Anyone Been Contacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.