Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player (1120 Views)

Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat / EPL: Which Team Do You Think Will Make Top Four? / Which Team Do You Think Has The Most Handsome Players In This Afcon 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by opemogaji(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2006
THE BEST TEAM IN THE N.B.A THAT I LOVE THE MOST IS 76ERS AND MY FAV PLAYERS IN N.BA. ARE IVERSON, STEVE NASH,KOBE OF COURSE, EMEKA OKAFOR A ROOKIE BUT STILL IIGHT, DWAYNE WADE, SEAN MARION,LEBRON JAMES. SO WAT URS?
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by Z4M4eva(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2006
I love Lebron James, he's my favourite N. B. A Basketball Player
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by bolaoni(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2006
NBA? I LOVE THIS GAME

My 2nd love after football.

My teams? Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs, Phoenix Suns and Miami Heat

Players? They are just too many!

Shaq, T-Mac, Amare Stoudamire, Nowitzky, Nash, Ben Wallace, Jermaine Oneal, Duncan, Rip Hamilton, Webber, Manu Ginobli.

There is this guy, Penny, Afernee Hardaway. Wonder where he is now, I love him too. cool
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by Eastcoast(f): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2006
i like th LA lakers, washington wizards and miami heat.

favorite players include Kobe Bryant, wade, o'neal
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by ladebi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2006
my favourite team is the INDIANA PACERS and my fav players are JERMAINE ONEAL, SHAQUILLE ONEAL, ALLEN IVERSON,AND TIM DUNCAN,REGIE MILLER ANDRE MILLER AND TRACY MCGRADY.
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by opemogaji(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2006
REGGIE MILLER IS NICE, IN BASKETBALL BUT HE JUST THAT HE HAS RETIRED.
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by lowo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2006
which miller be dat one
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by opemogaji(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2006
UMM THE ONE THAT USED 2 PLAY FOR INDIANA PACERS
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by EvilSlayer(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2006
The Dallas Marvricks are taking it this year, they on a roll boy.
Re: What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player by bolaoni(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2006
EvilSlayer:

The Dallas Marvricks are taking it this year, they on a roll boy.

You are just like me buddy. I love the Mavericks and they are on a roller coaster.

But me think the Pistons post more threat to the mavs ambition this time around. The best team in the NBA is definitely the Pistons sad

Never the less, I love the Mavericks! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Our Critics Should Shut Up / Epl, La Liga Etc Results But Not Npl? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.