Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) (57545 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
A SPECIAL HELL FIRE IS WAITING FOR THIS STUPID BOY

BEING A FAKE PASTOR IS ONE THING BUT GOD WILL JUDGE HIM HEAVILY FOR USING HIS NAME TO FVCK UP AND DOWN

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by olola4(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Preacherrr:
MUMU, HOPE YOUR MOTHERS NAME IS ON THE LIST. YOU ARE ANGRY THAT DESPITE ALL THE FALSE ACCUSATION AND ATTEMPT TO PULL HIM DOWN HE IS STILL WAXING STRONG, STILL GOING ABOUT WITH CRUSADES. MUMU PIKIN

You are very foolish odeoshi, urchins, you are the type of goat that follow people without thinking rationally, oponu, monkey �
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6OEXMLPl6Y][/url]

Edo-based Clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has reacted to claims that he is diabolic and has had extramarital affairs with a number of actresses, both home and abroad.

Reports were rife online this week with claims that the clergyman who was enmeshed in a sex-scandal involving a Canadian-based lady, Stephanie Otobo, a few years ago, is diabolic. A list of the actresses he has allegedly had an affair with was also passed around.

Responding to the allegation, Suleiman who was preaching in a crusade, described the people peddling the rumor as[i] ''Fools''.[/i]

In his words

''I heard that they are dragging me on social media, that the man is diabolic. Diabolic kill you there! You want to drag me? We will drag ourselves.

With regards to the list of actresses he has allegedly had intimate relationships with, the clergyman said he cannot deny his ''children'' and the people who have visited his church before

''The list nor long sef'' he said

He said no one drags him because he would use the dragging to gain more popularity for himself.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CghPPQ6AZVT/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
Na only you be pastor Suleiman why only you everytime allegations of sleeping with actresses, no smoke without fire something is happening
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Oyiboman69: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
priceactionx:
The question is why only him? Why always him? Olukoya is there, they didn't accuse him.
Lots of actors attend daystar, but not single accused person came out.
why only him. A fly don't just land in the latrine, something attracted it.
the question you should be asking is,why now?.

It is because of his stance on the Muslim Museum's ticket. APC is evil....
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Tvegas(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oyiboman69:
the question you should be asking is,why now?.

It is because of his stance on the Muslim Museum's ticket. APC is evil....
See reasoning....so he is the only pastor who spoke against APC? What of Enenche who blasted everyone one in power,why didn't anyone point fingers at him?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Oyiboman69: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tvegas:
See reasoning....so he is the only pastor who spoke against APC? What of Enenche who blasted everyone one in power,why didn't anyone point fingers at him?
what led to Stephanie otobo's case?....
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by assholemods: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
WhisperedNoise:
Lol

Modified:
My take - if anyone has an issue against this Pastor, they should charge him to court. And the blogs always publishing news about men of God, get ready to go to a court of law to defend yourself against libel charges.
Dem dey drag person for fvck? Abi he rape them?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by donmik: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na today they wan start d distract am?

Mek una go sit don find another biz from EL-Rufai
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Corto: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=

Edo-based Clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has reacted to claims that he is diabolic and has had extramarital affairs with a number of actresses, both home and abroad.

Reports were rife online this week with claims that the clergyman who was enmeshed in a sex-scandal involving a Canadian-based lady, Stephanie Otobo, a few years ago, is diabolic. A list of the actresses he has allegedly had an affair with was also passed around.

Responding to the allegation, Suleiman who was preaching in a crusade, described the people peddling the rumor as[i] ''Fools''.[/i]l

In his words

''I heard that they are dragging me on social media, that the man is diabolic. Diabolic kill you there! You want to drag me? We will drag ourselves.

With regards to the list of actresses he has allegedly had intimate relationships with, the clergyman said he cannot deny his ''children'' and the people who have visited his church before

He said no one drags him because he would use the dragging to gain more popularity for himself.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CghPPQ6AZVT/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Ezekiel 23:20 cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by tianshie(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Damidave1124:
They want tor pull him down, but we no go gree

God will disgrace you and him one day. TB Joshua the most dramatic of all Nigerian pastors, died suddenly without drama. Unceremoniously. I'd like to explain this further to you but I don't have the crayons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by justmondris: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2022
olola4:
This man should come out straight jor, are you the only man of God in Nigeria It’s only your gullible followers you can continue to deceive.

Why will a so called man of God ride on DIRTY controversy to stay relevant and be popular. The first time I had is name about 3 years ago, it was about Toto grin matter, up till now na still Toto grin matter I dey hear is name.

Abegii talk true jor

Come out straight for what na ? Oga shut up your fucking mouth. When your time reach and people Dey blackmail you just to get clicks, you go understand.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Lightorder: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2022
olola4:
This man should come out straight jor, are you the only man of God in Nigeria It’s only your gullible followers you can continue to deceive.

Why will a so called man of God ride on DIRTY controversy to stay relevant and be popular. The first time I had is name about 3 years ago, it was about Toto grin matter, up till now na still Toto grin matter I dey hear is name.

Abegii talk true jor
you go kee yourself sooner than is expected over nothing . So you don’t see gullibility in believing all that is written about this man ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by justmondris: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
sadly many sheeples. , won't believe the allegations ,they fear all this fake men of God pass God himself , they're afraid to think for themselves, I have seen multiple videos of Suleiman naked not just mere allegations. yet nothing

Do you mean many clueless like you have already believed the blackmail? Oga shut up.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by justmondris: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2022
coldsummer:
Arrogant
Crude
Uncouth
Senseless
Silly
Lack of substance

WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU? It's ridiculous for you to think you can get away with how you drag the body of Christ in the mud.

Learn to respect the God you are claiming to represent!

Oga go watch BB naija na there children like you Dey.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Tvegas(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Oyiboman69 post=1151475i
81:

what led to Stephanie otobo's case?....
What led to Amos (sules houseboy)tape recordings?
What led to pastor Mike whose wife was allegedly straffed by sule?
What led to ifemeludikes confession of her time with sule?
What led to faith idemudias tape recordings?
What led to Cossy attacking sule few years back?

These people are not related and you think all of them are lying?

Infact These are not known actresses. His stories have been trending on maureen Facebook and YouTube blog for over a year. Infact his escapades are trending farther than his miracles. Una go defend tire. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by abokikhalifa: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Damidave1124:
They want tor pull him down, but we no go gree

Who wants to pull him down and why ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Fadafada231(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Chai is this how so call man of God speak?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=

Responding to the allegation, Suleiman who was preaching in a crusade, described the people peddling the rumor as[i] ''Fools''.[/i]

In his words

Look at this shameless adulterer!!
And some cowards are still sitting there listening to him...
Brainwashed illiterates!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by planetx: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Sule and toto matter na like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Danjumabjass: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2022
pastors and their church members
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Ikea81: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Na your gbola go stop you las las

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by PJtech: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2022
staga:

Right-thinking people do not believe allegations. They believe facts. Evidence-based facts. Not beer parlour tales. That's why some countries move forward and others with zombified and mummified citizens are content with living their lives in a shithole, listening to tales while terrorists take over their country under their very nose.

Belike you no know who gistlover be? e no dey cap oo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by dododawa1: 2:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Celebrity and men of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by ValarDoharis: 2:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerians are actually committing idolatry by taking these men as God
olola4:
The way Nigerians follow politicians and pastors is the definition of FOOLISHNESS just like a Sheep. No matter the evidence and allegations they will still continue to follow.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 2:53am On Jul 28, 2022
DrLadan2021:
Christian is a joke
Nah we Christians deh do ourselves
When last una see Muslim Deh Drag their Alfa ionline even on nairaland you have to swear before you comment on their thread

I stand with Johnson

Now u are talking about auto sanity process, inherently laden in Christianity. Christianity is like a cat, when it falls into a ditch, it is not comfortable and start looking for every available means to clean itself. Unlike Pig, when it falls into a ditch, it has reached its final destination, it begins to wallow in its jacuzzi. The other religion u are talking about is total submission, you are not allowed to question anything. Hence, 1st John 4vs1 states:do not believe all spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many prophets have gone into the world. This is why it is very difficult to see killers calling Jesus name before they kill their victims, it's practically impossible.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by chincent: 3:15am On Jul 28, 2022
There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Diligence: 3:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Stop wasting your time and life on Apostle Suleiman.

We love him and will defend him at all costs and by any means necessary!

Na so Bob Marley asked: "..how long shall dey kill our prophets while we stand beside and looook?!!!"

Sometimes, we just HV to PETER DEM!!! No Siddon look. Where is thy zeal!?!. Sometimes use koboko to deal with these false news merchants!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by mercyland93(m): 3:47am On Jul 28, 2022
The toto matter makes him popular anyway. It's when I heard of his committed scandal some years ago, that I got to know/interest in him.
But Mr apostle, it be like say u so much like women that they flock around you always.
LoL.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by omasco922: 3:55am On Jul 28, 2022
I too love Apostle Johnson suleman.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Handsum64: 3:57am On Jul 28, 2022
That is why the followers are called gullibles.
They can't be moved by any allegations against the scammer called Apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Aldol: 4:18am On Jul 28, 2022
A rumour can't be this frequent and there is no element of truth in it.
He should come out plain if he really did it and apologize, he will be forgiven after all he is a human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.