Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

There's No World For Good Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There's No World For Good Men (121 Views)

Beniah Agoboye’s Family Says Thank You To The World For Their Support(70m Raised / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Lagos Ranked Among The 10 Most Dangerous City In The World For Women To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There's No World For Good Men by deylarkes(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
The innocent die everyday without reasonable faults. Generous men becomes an automatic enemy to those he keeps helping. People are curse from birth because they were born differently/unique, good people hated without cause. Your act of kindness and freindship can bring evil men to you in disguise. They will take advantage of every opportunity/ your flaws, mistakes and devine control. Most people are acursed and they keep taking lives without remorse. Sometimes think about this' when killing a ram or chicken, e.t.c. You find it to be normal but not everyone can be like you. Heartlessness has a seed it also grows, as we dwell with angels all around us so also are demons. Keep in my that no one own his own life by himself we were all created by the unseen created. We may have been thought the religious ways but i believe the create rather than to listen to my fellow man's false teaching. Whatever we are is what he made us. We are all perishable products. Believe me or throw a curse at me.
Re: There's No World For Good Men by Aitemica: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
My brother you are preaching. May God help us o

Your act of kindness and freindship can bring evil men to you in disguise

(1) (Reply)

Better Have Sense Now!!! / Burial Announcement Late PA Daniel Ogbonna Asogwa Of Imilika Iheakpu, Awka -igbo / Digital Marketing Courses In Bangalore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.