Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara (40890 Views)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Abelino(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
The same way the Ugly Druggie Bat will be disgraced in 2023
post=115140125:

Like seriously?!
How Peter Obi the liar wan take win nah?!
Things dey happen o.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Safyqueen: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seezion:
Speak the truth

Which truth? Why did he not speak about the leadership of CAN that was never given to a northerner despite their acclaimed number and competence.

Dogara was waiting to take the opportunity likewise Babachir but their dreams couldn't come real.

The same way an Igbo Muslim politician cannot see the light of the day, no northern christain will be worthy enough to represent the interest of the north politically.

This is simple enough.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by kabasa24: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Haba uncle Dogara after u don follow Apc chop tire u won Japa. anyway japa is allow in sapa city
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by fergie001: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
ejimatic:
. I appreciate your observations! As you know I am not trying to win any arguement.We are in a stuation that has been predetermined by the North. My concern is on presidency not VP SW ......Obasanjo 8 years. The North gave him to us .........North West ..Yardua 3 years. SS ..Good luck 6 years. The North believed their 8 years was still intact because of Yaradua death. NW ....Buhari 8 years.
I do not want you to talk like a Yoruba man but need you to talk like a Nigerian. This is because if Tinubu wins today, he is not expected to be President of Iragbiji or SW or Yoruba people, but President of Nigeria.

I find it very condescending, I mean demeaning @ the bolded. Your elders urged Falae not to pursue the case at the Supreme Court, he obliged.

The SW massively identified, campaigned, endorsed and voted OBJ in 2003 with the mantra of "Omo wa ni."

Is OBJ from the SE, SS or the North? You said the North gave him to you and in your write-up, you said the same North has given 2023 to the South, so that means the "North also is giving Tinubu to us". What differentiates your scenario in 1998 and this scenario in 2022?

That a group of Govs made their decision, for personal reasons doesn't interprete that the North gave the South for something that is even a partisan affair.

We have six geopolitical zones but I have seen that when you make inferences about the South, you use SE & SW (I don't know whether SS no longer exists) but when you do same for the North, you bunch them together. We have NE, NW & NC zones.

The North believed their 8 years was intact, what does the South believe? Is the SS not justified to feel their 4 years is intact?

Afterall Jonathan didn't kill Yar'Adua. When "the great man" died, GEJ still picked a NWner. Does the SS not feel Buhari should also have picked from the SS in 2015? (Topic for another day)

Now 2023 should we go back to the North again? From my above breakdown it is pellucid that it is the turn of the South again based on North and South political stratification.
Who drew up the time-table?

The North-South thing is dead. Very simple, if it is based on that, there are people who will never win it. Do you think someone from NC will emerge from your NE/NW/NC stratification or they will wait until "the North" is convinced of the synergy?

In 2003, all political parties agreed to allow OBJ from the South complete his tenure. Yet, the late Abubakar Rimi contested the PDP primaries. Not stopping, Buhari also contested same year under ANPP.

Let Jonathan complete his tenure in 2015, the same people who said NO, are the same people trying to rile the South against the North.

These things don't work that way.

Whose turn in the South? SE ! They deserve it because they are parts of Nigeria. Is the region ready? NO! What determines readiness? With due respect to the Igbo Kingdom, the 1966 civil war visage is still in the mind of many Northerners. Imidiately after the war a lot if changes were effected in the Nigerian systems to prevent the recurrence and favour the North at large. What is the attitude of the North to IPOB and other SE movements? The North still prefers the use of SE as the VP not as the president. What SE cannot achieve through Biafra and IPOB with other movements cannot be achieved through a free and fair election with the north as a major stakeholder.
You have based readiness on a civil war that took place before we were born. I will not jump into history, I share a bit of sentiments here with you and will leave it at that.

What should the SE do to attain the presidency? There must be a synergy among the SE SS and SW. The bond will be sold to the North. If the North is convinced of the protection of their interests in the hand of the SE the SE presidency will be a reality.
That means if the "North" is not convinced, the North and SW should continue until the 'Northern stakeholders' are convinced.... Great

This must have informed the declaration of Atiku that OBI canniot rule in Nigeria now! Since SE presidency is bleak why not SW option?
What I deduce is that we have 2 geopolitical zones in the South - SE & SW.
You have continue to skip the valid SS question. Perhaps they are also not ready.

The SW has an option to make in 2023: Follow BAT or go back to the North with dire and grave consequences! The former must be a right and just cause for them.By 2031 it will return to the North and NE,NC and NW can now decide the region to produce it. I am a Christian too but I cannot use religious sentiments to perpetuate the Nothern rule for another 8years!
What are the dire and grave consequences?
Did you just learn of these consequences in 2022? What are the consequences of a North Muslim/South Christian mandate and a South Muslim/North Muslim mandate?

You are in Osun, go to Numan, Benue, S-KD or Plateau and say some of these things, then you will understand. It is easy for us to cross our legs in Lagos or Enugu and say what we like. With a Christian-Pastor VP, see the issues let alone....let me not even think about it.

There are still Muslims who will vote Obi and Christians who will vote Atiku/Kwankwaso.

Like I asked you before, which Lagos or SW politician has berated Akintola, a staff of a State University for saying that the Muslims would not vote a Christian even if from the SW, yet religion is a non-issue in the SW?

You seem not to know the interpretation of that statement or you have chosen not to listen to it. It wasn't, but the Nigeria of today, has made it an issue everyone is wary of.

Cc: kyase
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Shikini: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Truth
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Doyou2019: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Okealaaye:
Yakubu Dogara, the Turncoat, is obviously pained that neither he nor his Oga Babachir Lawal was given the VP candidate ticket. In any case, who takes the words of an SGF who earmarked 200million for weeding a football field-sized grassland serious? Maybe Afghaneasterns. Suddenly, Dogara and Babachir have now become their heroes. Contrarians all.

All things being equal on the 'table of corruption' grin many would still pick that 200 million Naira grass-cutter thief over a bloody Lagos robber worth billions of stolen Naira and Dollars .
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Okealaaye:
Yakubu Dogara, the Turncoat, is obviously pained that neither he nor his Oga Babachir Lawal was given the VP candidate ticket. In any case, who takes the words of an SGF who earmarked 200million for weeding a football field-sized grassland serious? Maybe Afghaneasterns. Suddenly, Dogara and Babachir have now become their heroes. Contrarians all.

THANK YOU.

YOU SAID MY MIND.

1 Like

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Danjumabjass: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2022
You failed to understand that politics is not religion and tinubu is not after religion he is after the votes he can get and his strategies even Atiku,peter,kwankso,can do that if it suits their strategies
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by viceddy95(m): 12:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Christistruth00:

CAN Needs to reject unGodly and unholy Pastors too
You should go and help them since you know unholy pastors…

1 Like

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by jaxxy(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Okealaaye:

Better than a man who drives bullion vans into his house a day b4 elections.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by PHOTSEE(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2022
pedel:
Tinubu’s decision is political not religious.
The fact that PDP is against that move should tell a good thinking person that Tinubu made a strategic decision.
If Tinubu had made a decision that would make him lose election, do you think PDP would worry about it.
In the Northern Nigeria politics is mixed with religion.
Those people will do what their cleric tells them.
Tinubu need a strong Muslim. Northern Nigeria is already an Islamic state wether we believe it or not. They operate Sharia law. They stone anyone who insult their Prophet to death and Nigeria law enforcement can’t really do anything about it.
I am not asking you to vote for Tinubu but not voting him means power returns to the North for another 8 years. That would be 16 years of Hausa Fulani as president.
In 2031 you will face the same situation again; the north will bring another candidate and if you use the same sentiment again power goes back to the North.
I suggest you forget about what CAN is saying and think about why they are not against PDP who failed to zone their presidency to the south the way APC did.
Tambuwal and Atiku colluded against Wike. The same way the Cabal colluded against Tinubu.
Think outside the box brother.
God bless you.

And the same you will still cry, that peter Obi left PDP for LP
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by PHOTSEE(m): 1:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Empiree:
CHRISTIANITY, Christians intolerance are Nigeria's problems. Know This And Know Peace

Is this clear to you yet?. Read the last part of their evil plan. They planted Christians in Arabic schools to learn Islam. But in reality they later used those Christians to create problems in Nigeria..I have been saying it since 2008 that Christians created Boko Haram.

They also sent two men to Murkaz Islamic institutions Agege, Lagos to learn Arabic and Islamic studies. One of the guy's fake name was "Jamiu Yusuf". He's a Christian tool today but he knows and speaks Arabic.. Christians are the terrorists.

Please read their manifesto. I have more. Visit my partner. Eyin pastors and bishops that are causing unrest in Nigeria, your will never know peace.

Nigerian Christians Are Terrorists. Don't let them deceive you with their mouthpieces in the international charity communities that campaign for "Christians persecution in Nigeria".

This is "Jamiu Yusuf", a Christian who was planned in the Muslim community to distort message of Islam

Lol these your mission , is almost presidential manifesto. "Let who the cap fit win"
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by PHOTSEE(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2022
sageer1706:
My issue with CAN concerning this muslim muslim ticket is that... Out of all the christians (pastors) in the north, non of them is worthy to be CAN president since CAN has been in existence.

Do you really care? So that you can kidnap them any time you want abi?
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by alltribe: 2:06am On Jul 28, 2022
You can't be the best economist Without having character.
Okealaaye:

Presidency: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP – Wike

Published on May 26, 2022

By Nsikak Nseyen

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has revealed why Peter Obi, former Anambra Governor and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential aspirant dumped the party.

Recall that Peter Obi had on Wednesday said that recent developments within the party made it practically impossible for him to continue participating and making constructive contributions.

But, Wike told Channels TV that Peter Obi lacks integrity and he left PDP because he knew he would not win the presidential ticket.

“Peter Obi leaving the party is not surprising to me. He knows that there is no way he would have won the presidential primaries. Forget about what Doyin Okuope said about sharing money.

“How can someone who has gone to almost all the states telling them about how he is a trader and how he wore one shoe and does not allow people carry his bag leave a party three days to the primaries?

“From what I read on social media, he wants to join NNPP, but Kwakwaso wants to be president. So, does he want to be Vice President? This is what I am saying, in everything you do, integrity and character is very important. You can be the best economist but you don’t have character.”

1 Like

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by PHOTSEE(m): 2:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Decent09:

Correction please, It's Nigerians that brings Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, through ballots not APC
Nigerian abi party deligate
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Empiree: 2:19am On Jul 28, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Lol these your mission , is almost presidential manifesto. "Let who the cap fit win"

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Empiree: 2:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Evil Christian manifesto in Nigeria

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Funflipper: 2:50am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=SmartPolician post=115139689]We all thought Tinubu would pick Dogara as his running mate. That move would have saved him all this drama.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

You dis foolish bororo jihadist from futadijalon watin be the color of your madness sef undecided
FYI

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Iamzik:

Continue forming sophisticated. Better vote your religion. Abi you wan vote bokoharam into presidency? A wise man will not vote someone who will slaughter him without bathing an eyelid

Sorry, I am a christian, and sorry, but obi, atiku and tinubu are all the same....so I am not voting for either of them

Have fun.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by 300Spartans: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2022
post=115140125:

Like seriously?!
Things dey happen o.

ZoneB , under your C
Darly daddy watch $1= #700 ..
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Roozzaay:

Yes, had it been Dogara was picked as Tinubu's running mate, the story would have been different. This man wouldn't mind the masses enduring even 16 more years of bad governance from the APC

Whoever Tinubu chooses, I am not voting for him or his party. Full stop.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by obyrich(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Okealaaye:

By Nsikak Nseyen

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has revealed why Peter Obi, former Anambra Governor and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential aspirant dumped the party.

Recall that Peter Obi had on Wednesday said that recent developments within the party made it practically impossible for him to continue participating and making constructive contributions.

But, Wike told Channels TV that Peter Obi lacks integrity and he left PDP because he knew he would not win the presidential ticket.

“Peter Obi leaving the party is not surprising to me. He knows that there is no way he would have won the presidential primaries. Forget about what Doyin Okuope said about sharing money.

“How can someone who has gone to almost all the states telling them about how he is a trader and how he wore one shoe and does not allow people carry his bag leave a party three days to the primaries?

“From what I read on social media, he wants to join NNPP, but Kwakwaso wants to be president. So, does he want to be Vice President? This is what I am saying, in everything you do, integrity and character is very important. You can be the best economist but you don’t have character.”

Wike claimed Peter Obi wants to join NNPP. Wike was served breakfast and since then he shut up. Same Wike has threatened to speak about what happened in PDP. After propaganda, the truth will emerge. Meanwhile Obi has moved on and the masses are behind him.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by obyrich(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Basicend:
The truth is that Tinibu does not have the ambition of Islamazing Nigeria, but the powers that are inspiring and instigating him that he does not know, that is their blueprint.

He is just hungry for power but does not understand the weight of his desire.

Muslim-Muslim ticket will put Nigerian christians in a hell of cage and layer of slavery.

It will obviously divide Nigeria. He can sacrifice the peace and unity of Nigeria because of his quest for power. Someone that refused to speak against the Fulani invasion of Southern Nigeria. Even when the victims, some of whom were Yorubas, came out to attest that their attakers/kidnappers were Fulani, he tried to blame Evans. Everything to him is politics. He cannot be trusted. Even the North do not trust him. He will betray them.

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by VERDA: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Okealaaye:

All of this shallow minded people that spew whatever enters their head, are yakubu dogara and Babachir lawal the only northern Christian pained by the silly decision your lord and saviour made??

Virtually all the top political Christian leaders in the north are distancing themselves because they will be in serious trouble if their constituents see them supporting the ticket, I thought that was what leadership was about, speaking the minds of your constituents, but apparently the drug baron who can barely stand straight with shaky hands has done something to some of your brains some of you cannot think straight anymore.

You have told the whole northern Christians that they may never be able to stand as VP and president in their country, there is a backlash and silly people like you who are blinded by sentiments, can't think deep and do not understand the tenets of leading a diverse people and claiming enlightened not understanding why northern Christians are very apprehensive by the decision. Funny how most of you claiming enlightened are not even from the north and do not understand the reason most northern Christians are against this decisions, ignorant folks who don't want to learn.

Insult them all you want, their conscience will be clear they spoke out in support of their constituency and for Equity, Justice and fairness.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Myfavourite: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2022
post=115140125:

Like seriously?!
Things dey happen o.
when will you have sense?
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by AlphaTaikun: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Okealaaye:

By Nsikak Nseyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by piyoo91: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Healthquest:
saved him the fight and loose the war. He will never win with dogara on the ticket.

Dogara move bak to APC because he want to b running mate just incase Tinubu win. They r all after their selfish interest. CAN has been paid and doing his work.

CAN is a party of looser and will loose come 2023 again
you called the body of Christ loosers? let's watch and see how tinubu will win
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Adexxi(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Oloriburuku dey disguise before grin useless islamic terrorist. You mentioned my father!! Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re. Eni ba ti ni iru Eni ko le mon iyì Eni. This really shows how your parent failed, what am I even saying islamic parents don't care about their children. Just one from your evil religion could give birth to 50 children.

The could have been more peaceful without islam . Religion of piss!! grin. O ti Jo wèrè cheesy. Islamabad . Sango a pa bàtá a pa jewonjewon etí e undecided
adiori0303:

Am not a christian and will never be.
We dont abuse other religion.
We live and let live.
Why not run along now.
Na the same raoe ur drunkard papa wan fvck im mama for open ground so.
Ur father is about to diagrace himself again by fvcking his mother out in the open again.
Run along now and dont let him disgrace ur lineage by spilling another version of a bastard like you.
Come on,run along before ur papa mama sef go open yansh wam.
Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by Kyase(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2022
fergie001:

I do not want you to talk like a Yoruba man but need you to talk like a Nigerian. This is because if Tinubu wins today, he is not expected to be President of Iragbiji or SW or Yoruba people, but President of Nigeria.

I find it very condescending, I mean demeaning @ the bolded. Your elders urged Falae not to pursue the case at the Supreme Court, he obliged.

The SW massively identified, campaigned, endorsed and voted OBJ in 2003 with the mantra of "Omo wa ni."

Is OBJ from the SE, SS or the North? You said the North gave him to you and in your write-up, you said the same North has given 2023 to the South, so that means the "North also is giving Tinubu to us". What differentiates your scenario in 1998 and this scenario in 2022?

That a group of Govs made their decision, for personal reasons doesn't interprete that the North gave the South for something that is even a partisan affair.

We have six geopolitical zones but I have seen that when you make inferences about the South, you use SE & SW (I don't know whether SS no longer exists) but when you do same for the North, you bunch them together. We have NE, NW & NC zones.

The North believed their 8 years was intact, what does the South believe? Is the SS not justified to feel their 4 years is intact?

Afterall Jonathan didn't kill Yar'Adua. When "the great man" died, GEJ still picked a NWner. Does the SS not feel Buhari should also have picked from the SS in 2015? (Topic for another day)

Who drew up the time-table?

The North-South thing is dead. Very simple, if it is based on that, there are people who will never win it. Do you think someone from NC will emerge from your NE/NW/NC stratification or they will wait until "the North" is convinced of the synergy?

In 2003, all political parties agreed to allow OBJ from the South complete his tenure. Yet, the late Abubakar Rimi contested the PDP primaries. Not stopping, Buhari also contested same year under ANPP.

Let Jonathan complete his tenure in 2015, the same people who said NO, are the same people trying to rile the South against the North.

These things don't work that way.

You have based readiness on a civil war that took place before we were born. I will not jump into history, I share a bit of sentiments here with you and will leave it at that.

That means if the "North" is not convinced, the North and SW should continue until the 'Northern stakeholders' are convinced.... Great

What I deduce is that we have 2 geopolitical zones in the South - SE & SW.
You have continue to skip the valid SS question. Perhaps they are also not ready.

What are the dire and grave consequences?
Did you just learn of these consequences in 2022? What are the consequences of a North Muslim/South Christian mandate and a South Muslim/North Muslim mandate?

You are in Osun, go to Numan, Benue, S-KD or Plateau and say some of these things, then you will understand. It is easy for us to cross our legs in Lagos or Enugu and say what we like. With a Christian-Pastor VP, see the issues let alone....let me not even think about it.

There are still Muslims who will vote Obi and Christians who will vote Atiku/Kwankwaso.

Like I asked you before, which Lagos or SW politician has berated Akintola, a staff of a State University for saying that the Muslims would not vote a Christian even if from the SW, yet religion is a non-issue in the SW?

You seem not to know the interpretation of that statement or you have chosen not to listen to it. It wasn't, but the Nigeria of today, has made it an issue everyone is wary of.

Cc: kyase

What he did there is to merge SS WITH SE
Same way he has the idea of a single North, but the years of a single north are over
They keep saying Christains are minority in the north, and this can only be true in the NW, exception to Kaduna state
And talking about Muslims and Hausa/Fulani, they are two different people
The Muslim in the NE and NC are different from the ones in the NW
The NE and NC Muslims are comfortable with Christians than Hausa/Fulani

I dont want to talk about southerners, for I know little about their ways of life
And you handled the issue decisively

Re: CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara by yahmohy27: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
We all thought Tinubu would pick Dogara as his running mate. That move would have saved him all this drama.
Yes, he Dogora expected that too and is the reason he's speaking out now otherwise.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.