Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools (27949 Views)

Lagos Orders Public & Private Schools To Vacate On 18 December, 2020 / Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions / UI Senate Orders Immediate Closure Of Alexander Brown Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by RepoMan007: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
And some idiots still wants to vote Tinubu , honestly some people are foolishly foolish
and who should they vote for? Obi or Atiku? You must be kidding
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by GistFullGround: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2022

Talibans country!

Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by muzically(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
InsideLove:
Water don pass Garri.

Buhari see your life today. It's a shame.

Aswear. Premium shame
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by pedestal82(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Boko Haram ( Education is a sin) playing out literally right before our eyes.
-ASUU on strike
-Nasarawa government orders shut down of private and public schools
-Veritas uni Abuja shuts down due to security.
-FGC Bwari shuts down.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by khadaffi(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rastafryrice:
I hope this banditry shit
ends in the north

It is already everywhere in Nigeria. Are you sure you stay in Nigeria?
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by shedy03(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rastafryrice:
I hope this banditry shit
ends in the north
Better sleep with Ur one eye open o, security Intel has confirmed the bandits have been in southern Forrests for quite long.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by InvertedHammer: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Iykopee:
grin grin walking dead
/

This picture always cracks me up.

/
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by holysaint1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
And our honourable Lie lie Mohammed said Nigeria is still safe for business in spite of all these heated insecurities in the land...

Speechless!
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by sammysneh(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Iykopee:
grin grin walking dead

No be small thing grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Safyqueen: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
And some idiots still wants to vote Tinubu , honestly some people are foolishly foolish

How does this comes from Tinubu? It is becoming clear that this increase in insecurities is coming from the camp of Tinubu's enemy.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by holysaint1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Unemadu:

It will get worse under OBi. If he tries to crush them, guess whats going to happen? the North will screen ethnic cleansing.

When you say the north, you have to be specific bro. There are Fulani's and there are Hausas. the Fulani's don't care if you are hausa, christian or Muslim. if you are not a Fulani man, you are as good as dead to them. I think they're the problem Nigeria is facing now. Because they feel their trade (which is rearing of animals) has been relegated to the very bottom in the hierarchical order of importance. and they are quite discontented with that fact; and since our darling president is from that particular tribe, I don't think he will be willing to do anything to them. At least while he is still in power.

And from Obi's numerous interview, he said he will decisively deal with the terrorists, not the whole northern region.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by kabasa24: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
listen it is not about voting Tinubu., if Obi and Sowore are given the mandate they can not solve the present security challenge in the country. i have the solution the government should contact me.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Longman8: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
The height of international dsigrace to nationhood. terriorist giving government run.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by UNDFTD: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
The Afghanistan scenario where by terrorists took over the country is the same scenario playing out in LIEGERIA. The Fulani terrorists are about to over run and take control of your beloved country. I am loving it!
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by PhenomenalAustin: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman the vulture griller

Coman see how your darling daddy has CHANGED and moved the country to the NEXT LEVEL

I hope posterity judges you. If you had any shame, you'll just apologise for what you and your ilks have brought upon this country

From a "wailer" who's obviously better than you

Report this account, idgaf
I just open a new one

Spit on you and your BMC

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Doyou2019: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Esseite:
Out of school children is closing on over 30m now... (ASUU, normal normal out of school children, closed schools in northern regions and middlebelt)..2023 is our only chance ... if we get it wrong, it is finished...

In Lagos alone, government data for out of school children is a whopping 2 million o. Yet someone is wondering why every neighbourhood in the State is littered with touts, street cults and gang violence. We yap so much about the North that we forget we gat problems too. Problems that could turn out bigger than the North's in a few years' time
But yes! Indeed LASG, Tinubu and Sanwoolu are WORKING? Abi no be so??
Awon oniyeye.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Zeezenho: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Funny enough APC still get liver deh campaign for votes.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by vee22: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
The fedra6 capital has to be moved from Abuja
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by gaskiyamagana: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Coolsperm:
Uwaka
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by holywind(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Holy fvckk

We asked for it, we got it
Until we stop to vote tribe and religion, and start voting merit and competency
Until then,
Let's continue living like this
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Mrkindness: 3:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Gradually terrorist have over power this government. Buhari and Tinubu has done much evil to Nigeria because of their selfishness
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin what a country tueh

Sha dey were shouting sai baba up and down

Mocking us , calling us wailers and taunting us

Now it's our time to mock the and shame them mumus

Ntoor

All of una and una family members go collect wotowoto finally

If una like again, make una vote tilinbu make him kill all of una
Like I said anyone supporting tinubu will never know peace..

I carried a rider and a young man self..

Telling me tinubu is the best shot..

Imagine saying obi is not experienced to rule nig.. I just de cos the munu for my mind
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Tenplet(m): 5:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Unemadu:

It will get worse under OBi. If he tries to crush them, guess whats going to happen? the North will screen ethnic cleansing.
Nigerians no-go ever learn.. imagine comment..why not try him first,.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by phemmyfour: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Blackdisciple(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Our schools up north is gradually going down the drain....

That's exact what they want...
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by ofiko123(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Lord have mercy..
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Unemadu: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tenplet:
Nigerians no-go ever learn.. imagine comment..why not try him first,.
Ofcourse we will try him. I’m just saying the reality of Nigeria
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Unemadu: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
holysaint1:

When you say the north, you have to be specific bro. There are Fulani's and there are Hausas. the Fulani's don't care if you are hausa, christian or Muslim. if you are not a Fulani man, you are as good as dead to them. I think they're the problem Nigeria is facing now. Because they feel their trade (which is rearing of animals) has been relegated to the very bottom in the hierarchical order of importance. and they are quite discontented with that fact; and since our darling president is from that particular tribe, I don't think he will be willing to do anything to them. At least while he is still in power.

And from Obi's numerous interview, he said he will decisively deal with the terrorists, not the whole northern region.

Yes I understand all you have said but remember what happened to Jonathan?
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by Lovelydaisies: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is strike on a secondary and primary level. The nation is losing it. Sit-at-home don reach North.
Re: Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools by holysaint1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Unemadu:

Yes I understand all you have said but remember what happened to Jonathan?

Yes i do.

But just like i said in my previous post, they (the northerners) are feeling the pinch more as per what they expected versus what they got in the area of insecurity, poverty etc.

So i believe they know better now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike / Iron Tank Collapses In A Secondary School In Anambra. Photos / How To Make HND Equate Or Beat Bsc: HND Vs Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.