Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. (1290 Views)

Obodients You Fought Well / Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit / Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ask all the Ibodients, excuse me, Obodients to come here and mingle.

Una go see shege for this obodo nigeria. Everybody dey pick nomination form Obi sef dey follow pick say he want be president. Who is he? A nonentity in Anambra want to rule Nigeria. Tufiakwa! angry angry angry

Bloody ingrates

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Opintiwa: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dm me your account. I understand you need money for mental check up

30 Likes

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Iykopee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Who be this alika 7up whose IQ is subzero? undecided
If na this walking dead you wan vote for, your own case na; The Mummy Is Back

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Opintiwa: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Get lost

If i catch you. angry

What will you do ?

You will not save your strength so you can trek to go buy Agbado abi ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Iykopee:

He is coming in bent over even worse than that picture. We will enthrone him as your President and you will have two options, live under him or exile to go live under someone else. No middle option.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by DriverX: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
The way these fools use the word ingrates would make a neutral observer think Lagos is one big IDP camp, where the okpolo eyed smeagol looking bent over BAT gave anything for free.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Iykopee(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

He is coming in bent over even worse than that picture. We will enthrone him as your President and you will have two options, live under him or exile to go live under someone else. No middle option.

This dumb goat should know better about the walking dead not getting anywhere close to Aso Rock. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
DriverX:
The way these fools use the word ingrates would make a neutral observer think Lagos is one big IDP camp, where the okpolo eyed smeagol looking bent over BAT gave anything for free.

We can show pictures upon pictures that tell Lagos was a paradise before ingrates flooded in with filth from village. Tinubu cleansed villagers up and put nice clothes on their back, set them up so they can live in security and freedom.

The rejected ones called osu, he liberated. The poor ones he settled and gave means of livelihood. The ones running from gunmen and robbers he sheltered and and gave hope.

No osu dare marry freeborn under Obi, governor of Anambra. But you got liberty in Lagos and start to smell yourself.

We have your medicine. We will heal the demon troubling your spirit, mark calendar for March 2023. We will not hold this election in Feb, no, it is March.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Iykopee:

This dumb goat should know better about the walking dead not getting anywhere close to Aso Rock. grin

Even if he laid in a coffin, we will hold his hand and swear oath. Then go bury him next day as ex President of Nigeria. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by LadyRosa(f): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
So this guy after all these years for nl still dey behave like fool,with his numerous monikers.

Agbaya!

6 Likes

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by LadyRosa(f): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu that has delegated Remi's _cunt due to his inability to climb a bed talk less a woman, na e una won vote?

Can he even insert his _ penis into a woman with his shaky hands? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
LadyRosa:
So this guy after all these years for nl still dey behave like fool,with his numerous monikers.

Agbaya!

grin grin

If i be Obodient now you go kiss me. But because I am BATIFIED u go find some conjecture to weave and spin.

Una go see shege for general election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
LadyRosa:
Tinubu that has delegated Remi's _cunt due to his inability to climb a bed talk less a woman, na e una won vote?

Can he even insert his _ penis into a woman with his shaky hands? grin

I can represent him. Shey u want try me ni? grin. Ehn? Emi Lokan to mount you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Oilwell(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Una go see shege for this obodo nigeria. Everybody dey pick nomination form Obi sef dey follow pick say he want be president. Who is he? A nonentity in Anambra want to rule Nigeria. Tufiakwa! angry angry angry

Bloody ingrates

Bro vote anybody you want to vote in peace na. It is an election not war.

You guy starting attacking and draging Peter Obi since four months ago, the Obidents will accept it in good faith and start defending their candidate.
Obidents will drag and attack Tinubu you guys will start crying foul like
1. Lets stick to issues based campaign.
2. Your tribe should not be ungrateful to tinubu
3. Every one will get old
4. Presidency is brainwork not physical work.

What you Agbado guys forget to realize is that if Peter Obi has 10 skeletons in his cupboard, Tinubu has 1000 skeletons in his own cupboard. To drag Tinubu is very very easy because he has sooo much negativity going on his side both past and present.

If the kitchen is too hot then leave na.

Examples below

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by LadyRosa(f): 3:55am On Jul 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin

If i be Obodient now you go kiss me. But because I am BATIFIED u go find some conjecture to weave and spin.

Una go see shege for general election.

Who be una?
Tinubu will lose woefully.
This election is between Obi and Atiku,but na Atiku go carry am las las.

1 Like

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by LadyRosa(f): 3:55am On Jul 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Are you circumcised? cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by wowcatty: 4:26am On Jul 28, 2022
If you like doctor another picture to make him crawl, Tinubu will continue to have the presence your Peter Obi and Atiku can only dream of. There's a reason Tinubu is the only one with the 70% of media coverage among the presidential candidates.
Iykopee:
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by wowcatty: 4:35am On Jul 28, 2022
If Lagos is not idp, your people have the option to stay in your region but fled. When an ethnic group are more in a foreign land, it means they are refugees and idp camp is where refugees stay.
DriverX:
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Minime10(f): 5:06am On Jul 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Bloody ingrates

Some of your type are now begging for money on nairaland just to survive. They were as foolish as u are now, some 7years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Realdon1(m): 5:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Obi must rule you op on 2023. U can go and start gathering ropes. We Nigerians, SW, see, SS, CAN, students, Youths hv made our choice.
Take it or u leave it.
Our strength pass yours.
Obi is not tribal project.
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by maybet081: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

We can show pictures upon pictures that tell Lagos was a paradise before ingrates flooded in with filth from village. Tinubu cleansed villagers up and put nice clothes on their back, set them up so they can live in security and freedom.

The rejected ones called osu, he liberated. The poor ones he settled and gave means of livelihood. The ones running from gunmen and robbers he sheltered and and gave hope.

No osu dare marry freeborn under Obi, governor of Anambra. But you got liberty in Lagos and start to smell yourself.

We have your medicine. We will heal the demon troubling your spirit, mark calendar for March 2023. We will not hold this election in Feb, no, it is March.
what about iragbaji? you fools can never claim a no man's land, after hausas and igbos have developed it, you lazy traitors crawled out from Ogbomosho brown roof houses to claim it.

Go and develop Ibadan your ancient wretched, undeveloped, useless city.
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Telekinetic: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Bloody ingrates

Another Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado beating his chest till he enters cardiac arrest. Sarki cap pass this one na, now he’s begging money like the Afon.já bambiala you all are! grin

Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Are you circumcised? cheesy kiss

Aahhh, i dont know what that is, but since you are an explorer maybe you can make discovery on your own. grin
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Telekinetic:

Another Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado beating his chest till he enters cardiac arrest. Sarki cap pass this one na, now he’s begging money like the Afon.já bambiala you all are! grin

Shatap! Stop mocking person in bandits captivity.
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by newbornmacho(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
God punish the ashaw00 way born urchins
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Even your papa too small to influence or stop anything
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by Idiotseverywher: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

. You ate not even a Tinubu supporter you ate a Fulani terrorist who is claiming you to cause bad Belle between Igbos and Yoruba. Your divide and rule tactics is outdated to some of us who know your games, you are not ashamed that you can not make a simple correct sentence here, go school you can't Na to follow malu you know
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by LadyRosa(f): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Aahhh, i dont know what that is, but since you are an explorer maybe you can make discovery on your own. grin

It's the extra isho that covers the _penis, it makes it look like the aftermath of an overheated hotdog.
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by ImperialYoruba: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

It's the extra isho that covers the _penis, it makes it look like the aftermath of an overheated hotdog.
grin you love hotdog, dont you? A taste will delight you.
Re: Here, We Speak To Obodients In Language They Understand. by LadyRosa(f): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin you love hotdog, dont you? A taste will delight you.

Not shrinked ones wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 Best Funny French Bulldog Memes (video/pictures) / Will King Charles APOLOGISE For The Destruction Of Benin City In 1897? / Dolphin Estate Flooded With Heavy Downpour Of Rain This Morning In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.