Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari (38596 Views)

Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC / Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking / Senator Fadahunsi: Northern Borders Are Greatest Threat To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Typicool8(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Isn't it amazing? It brings to mind Asa's song:

"There is fire on the mountain
And nobody seems to be on the run".

Amos 6:1 says:

"Woe to you who are complacent in Zion, and to you who feel secure on Mount Samaria, you notable men of the foremost nation, to whom the people of Israel come!"

Show's they don't care whatever happens to Nigeria
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by olisaEze(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
There’s a pressing matter of an imminent invasion of the capital before these clowns, but they’re more interested in going on a long vacation! Did they tell them that the terrorists surrounding Abuja will also go on break??

I can’t wait enough for Obi to enter and usher in a new era were the lives & livelihoods of citizens will matter in this country! undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by frog12: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
it is better to save the house until it burn down finish. you know here wetin he dey say. he said the soldiers are buillding hotels universities with money. no one is being arrested. all the civil servants are stealing money left and right.

Princeton92:
Me I'm wondering HOW and WHY they wanna impeach Bubu in his late hours??
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's going to be a very hard nut to crack, impeachment process in Nigeria is very weak. It takes grace, I mean heavy one.

The Military are cashing out because the political gladiators decides to politicize and monetize everything.
Just imagine Presidential election the Amount each security chiefs get and they are paid in hard currencies like Pounds.
Politicians forget that the Military wants the civil system to be redicled
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Rebirth212: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
They are not serious....

If they really want to do the president

They should impeach the Senate president first

Before they can make move to remove that Fulani in the Aso Rock
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by edungene7: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
supporting APC in 2023 is pure witchcraft just know that such a person is a vampire
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by xevove2061: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Onigawara:
If you supported APC in 2015 & 2019 and you still plan on supporting APC in 2023, then woe unto you

the matter dey baffle me
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by CSTRR: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
He has only 7 months left before the elections.

Please, leave him alone

Clowns.

What were they waiting for all these while?
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
izubext007:
Is too late ��� just alow him to finish his tenure.

Not really.

You never can tell the next stage of assault coming. This evil sweeping the country is a well coordinated one.
A month will be too long to finally turn the country upside down if that's what the terrorists are bent on doing that. Thru have infiltrated places untold.

I see it like Buhari knows what he is doing. He just occupies that seat and pretend like he is doing something while he looks left, the terrorists and bandits are doing their stuff on the right side.
Too bad, they said he was a General.
If it is other tribe who is doing what Buhari is doing, the North would have done the unthinkable. Ask Jonathan (Jonathan was never a saint too) but in this country, there is more than double standard at play.
Why still saving a President from impeachment who can't save the lives of those he swore by the Constitutions to protect?

Leaving him to continue, you never can tell how many lives will still be gone. That's exactly what the senator is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
The part that sweet me most in this news the way they address that dillards as the man

That idiot doesn't deserve to be called president, it insult to called the dead Brain man 'president'.

Stray bullet for anyone who vote APCshit

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by MiaBeer(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
I won’t miss the old man for a second if he is impeached. He has set this Country back. I won’t hail the senators because they had the opportunity a thousand times before now.

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by izubext007: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
U idiots senators did not impeached him 3 years ago, nal 10 months to go nal unal wan impeach am......use ur head.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin grin grin I laugh in Japanese ...You think handling security is simple , when you people refuse to make appropriate bills to make Nigeria United , you keep enjoying from our national purse , now there is no money , shouldn't you all resign first and let us have 37 Senators , till the country get fat again....Every time President Buhari is quenching one fire another one is coming up.....money going down the drain... A hungry man is always going to be an angry man ...Hunger doesn't necessarily means food, just like some yeye people had switched off the light for 24hours , no blink... As for your impeachment threat , you are on your own.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Igbodicool(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari is going nowhere.
Osibanjo will never complete his tenure.
Yoruba thinks they were doing Igbo when they vigorously campaigned and voted for him even insulted ndị Igbo.
Enough Buhari goodies to go round.

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Kreme(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Where dat mumu vulture griller? E no suppose better for am
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by liver123(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
No oo, Bubu must finish what he started, not at this dying minutes.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by CSTRR: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kennitrust:
The part that sweet me most in this news the way they address that dillards as the man

That idiot doesn't deserve to be called president, it insult to called the dead Brain man 'president'.

Stray bullet for anyone who vote APCshit
They are only playing to the gallery.

They know elections is around the corner in 7months, so they want to use his impeachment to gain political capital.

Why didn't they impeach him all these years?
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by mrsage(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Senator Fadahunsi on point
Always bold and courageous
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by ejimatic: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST
impossible mission! How many APC and PDP senators do we have now? What is the procedure to impeach the president? My opinion is let this regime end naturally before the North will start claiming their 8years was truncated and they need another one
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by azikiweironsi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Malory:
This man will be their target for speaking out. I pray nothing happens to him.

You have said it all. The senator should watch his back. No doubt, they will come after him. The enemies are are everywhere. Mostly those that are cashing out are in Customs, Immigration, Army, Police, DSS, Governors, too numerous to mention.
I just pray may God guard him in all his ways. (Mailafia in mind right now)
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by ovie8200: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hahahahahaha, fools APC and olodo Buhari, the chicken has come home to roast. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Mrexcell(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Do they really have the guts? Until they impeach him I won't take this seriously most these nass members are extremely corrupt just #10m bribe and nigerians will start hearing another story.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by PreacherMan007: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
If it would save the country from sinking, then it is worth a try.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
They should impeach the clueless dummy
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Ferdinandu(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
It is almost impossible to impeach a Nigerian President. You just need 1/3 plus 1 in any of the houses to sit tight
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by brain54(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
I don’t envy the next president of Nigeria…

He has got a whole lot to do to rebuild a damaged country.
The task ahead is daunting.
Honestly I expect the next president to only lay a solid foundation on which subsequent leaders can build on.
Nigeria is in total rot and cannot be rebuilt in a day.
It’s up to the electorates to get it right this try. Vote for competent people. Not all these cruise on social media.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mina79:
Too late, will that return the people who died due to insecurity?
Will that change the price of hiked foodstuffs in the market?
Will that reduce the price of fuel?
Will that reduce the suffering of the masses?
They are all Buharis accomplis as far as I am concern.
Posterity will judge them all.

Never too late.
Do you know how many might still die?
Those terrorists are ready to take over goverment because they know goverment is too weak and protecting them with its body language.
Handing over is still like 10 months away... You know what can happen in the next 2,3 months?

God save and protect us all �

So unfortunate so many had to die just because their goverment decided to be clowns

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Richy4(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
The impeachment process.. is it not gonna take longer than necessary?..

they should just let him finish the god forsaken tenure... If they can wait all these while, why now?
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Lexit: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
The only way to go! Fully in support.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why are they even going on a long break? Can't the break wait since there's a pressing issue at the moment? Like wtf is wrong with everyone in this country
Re: Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari by Okobola146: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
What are you people still waiting for?impeach the modafokn terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.