Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators (33447 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Support Lawal And Gbajamila, Or Leave APC, Tinubu Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by oluwasegun007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is it that they do not have the constitutional right to do so abi I don't understand.

Who fit wipe this guy 2*2.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by ThothHermes: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Abobaku has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by FaceThem: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cha E
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by simplyOJ(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Go & sit down agbaya Femi. See how your principal have messed up everything. Economy; Zero, Security; -zero. Very annoying President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by GamalNasser: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Femi Adesina if you think you will join arise news like Abati after Buhari tenure then you are a joker ..Just prepare for long jail term when all the evil of Buhari is finally exposed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by astaadia: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Nhemzie17: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
I had a dream Peter Obi won the election..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Konjiboii: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
I go use my breast swear for this Femi guy. At this point I'm rooting got BH to bomb every one of them and their families.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
LibertyRep:
The Senators should take this as a challenge.

You mean the minority of the minorities he was referring to?
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by TheDemola: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by frog12: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
adesina is arrogant. people are dying left and right

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by keeper303: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why impeach him when we have just a little time for his term to expire?
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Franking: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shameless Femi is the only thing worse than Buhari.

Security zero
Economy zero
Education zero
Health zero

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Abujason: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/buharis-impeachment-youre-wasting-your-time-presidency-tells-national-assembly/

The only waste of time for Nigeria is having your useless and Clueless Oga and brainless farts like you destroying Nigeria for over 7 years now. God will punish all of you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Omoslim26: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mumu man undecided
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nhemzie17:
I had a dream Peter Obi won the election..

You better don't wake up from that sleep of yours. Because LP has no mercenaries or foot soldiers to achieve that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by InvertedHammer: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Moblux:
See what they have reduced governance to.

He said “The truth is that the minorities will have their say while the majorities will always have their way. If you know the configuration of the national assembly and the senate, those who spoke today are the minority of minorities”.
/

E go clear when one or a few of them become victims.

grin
/
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Nnnena(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
I swear they are really wasting their time. Na now their day break abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by nairavsdollars(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
What's 2.2. You mean plank for head abi jazz?
oluwasegun007:
Is it that they do not have the constitutional right to do so abi I don't understand.

Who fit wipe this guy 2*2.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by gulfer: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
I pray a close family member of this buffoon should fall into the kidnapper's trap so he can feel the pain of millions displaced and thousands bereaved by this recklessness of a government he is a part of....... I shudder to think this guy has plans to come back and live within a society that the APC government has reduced to it's littlest in terms of happiness and drive to live and aspire angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Omoslim26: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Franking:
Shameless Femi is the only thing worse Buhari.

Security zero
Economy zero
Education zero
Health zero

Apc is the worst thing that can happen to any Country.
If Apc happens to Canada,their fall will shock the very foundation of the existence.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by SmellyNyash: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
shocked impeach the fool already
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by john4affiliate: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lolz
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by etrange: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
F4ku:
If Nigerian youths are serious, they should take a cue from Sri Lanka...
The president go hear his impeachment in Liberia.

What a useless Government.

They?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Fidinno(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
This man needs to be stoned to death

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by nairavsdollars(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
A whole 9 months is what you call little time? Are you kidding me?
keeper303:

Why impeach him when we have just a little time for his term to expire?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nawah o. I used to think that this man is responsible but it seems he is ffk twin brother.
Some people are enjoying this insecurity. This man is cashing out somewhere from this mess

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by manuelkel(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by bewise24: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Moblux:
See what they have reduced governance to.

He said “The truth is that the minorities will have their say while the majorities will always have their way. If you know the configuration of the national assembly and the senate, those who spoke today are the minority of minorities”.
WHAT WE NEED URGENTLY IS NOT GENERAL ELECTION BUT CONSTITUTIONAL CONFERENCES. WE NEED A CONSTRUCTION THAT WOULD ENTRENCH FISCAL FEDERALISM. THE CURRENT STRUCTURE WE OPERATE CANNOT GIVE US SECURITY AND DEVELOPMENT. THE NEXT GOVERNMENT WILL BE WORSE THAN THIS UNLESS THE MUCH NEEDED REFORMS ARE DONE BEFORE THE GENERAL ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators by TimmyTen(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
The audacity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1 / Obaseki & His Deputy Shuaibu Participate In Clean-Up Exercise In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.