Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,669 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Your Phone As Your Source Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Phone As Your Source Of Income (154 Views)

How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer / I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Phone As Your Source Of Income by steve929(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
I was sent a link via my WhatsApp so, I clicked on it since the person who sent me the link is my cousin.

I registered and shared my link equally with few friends and some of the groups I am across my social media platforms.

Today,a delighted female friend of mine on WhatsApp called to thank me for introducing her to the platform and that she was paid just less than a week of registration.

The unfortunate thing is that I never took it to be anything serious because of my previous experience with applications for grants and many other links posted with the sole aim of making money or winning electronic gadgets online which usually turned out to be a platter created for traffic generation.

I decided to post this hence it is of mutual benefit.You continue profiting from the effort made by those who registered through your link.

Note:Your first withdrawal is possible after you must have had or have 30 persons registered with your link and the barrier face will be lifted.

Join now: https://mnbllerewordsln.xyz/50639923739102

(1) (Reply)

Sack #emefiele Now For Using Bad CBN Policies To Kill Nigeria’s Economy -#buhari / Transforming Nigerian Youths(apply) / Transforming Nigerian Youths(apply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.