Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Apostle Suleman React To Rumour Of Sleeping With Actresses, To Expose GISTLOVER - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman React To Rumour Of Sleeping With Actresses, To Expose GISTLOVER (401 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman React To Rumour Of Sleeping With Actresses, To Expose GISTLOVER by Ejima1: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ADFYD9N0U
A series of allegations were levelled against Apostle Johnson Suleman after videos and messages of an actress surfaced on social media pages.

However, some Nollywood actresses have taken to their social media pages to outrightly debunk the allegations, while some have deliberately ignored them.

But on Wednesday, the cleric said nobody can bring him down, adding that it's only God that can bring him down.

Denying the allegation, Suleman said he was surprised to see the list of the actress he allegedly had sex with.

"You know I have been busy with this crusade and I heard that they are dragging me on social media, that the man is diabolic, diabolic kill you there! You want to drag me? We will drag ourselves. Some of them come to my church, I should deny them because you wrote something, the news no long, make it 200, mumu! Ode!

Re: Apostle Suleman React To Rumour Of Sleeping With Actresses, To Expose GISTLOVER by judedwriter(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Let him that thinks he stands, take heed Lest he falls...

Nobody is above temptation. If the devil tempted Jesus, who will he not tempt?

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams / What Happened When The King Danced Naked? / Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.