Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary (30779 Views)

APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Slimdaddy4(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning sir, am sorry for coming into your Dm and am sorry for bringing this to you. I got a message for an interview today from flour mills company Apapa Lagos where I submitted my CV online some months ago to come for an interview tomorrow by 2pm, though I also stay in Lagos but my place is a bit far to Apapa I live in Epe. My problem now is transport fare sir, I have nothing on me now to get there tomorrow, I haven't been working for months now. Please sir I beg you, this is an opportunity I can't afford to miss cos I don't when another will come knocking on my door, I understand you don't know me from anywhere and you don't owe me anything and I also don't want you to see me as a random begger on the Internet. Please sir anything you can assist me with even if to take me there first to meet up I know I will find my way back home tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by texasloanexpert: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Everything you need to know about your credit score

The credit score is a number that reflects your creditworthiness. It’s a key factor in receiving credit, affordable mortgages, and other financial products. Your score can be affected by a variety of factors, including your credit history, payment history, and utilization levels. In this article, we will discuss everything about credit score and how to maintain a good one for future loans. Read more here https://texasloanexpert.net/credit-score/
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Efefx: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
From the way things are going presently in Nigeria, I just hope and pray Nigeria doesn't fall in the hands of terrorists like Afghanistan.

Terrorists are attacking the FCT and all the president can do is hold meetings and condemn terrorist attacks.

The Naira have lost its value.

An attack on the FCT means WAR. Any reasonable nation would recognise the hand-writing on the wall.

Which way Nigeria...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by snoopz: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
The only those we see this idiot and that fool adeshina is when they want to defend their evil principal officer
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by investigator007: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
This guy never repents, always saying the wrong things lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Adegboruwa: New Police Dress Code Is Illegal And Should Be Reversed / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.