Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 (2179 Views)

Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 / Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by Efe42(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) NMA Undergraduate Interns (2 Openings)
June 24, 2022 Area Talk
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron also has extensive interests in multipartner deepwater operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a
Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Through its subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, the company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry.
Our internship programs provide you with an opportunity to expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience
Working at Chevron provides students and recent graduates the skills and foundational experience they need to begin building a career in their chosen field. Our development programs offer a variety of professional experiences within a structure that provides opportunities to learn, grow, and ultimately succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Description
The undergraduate Internship positions are basically learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited as part of our Corporate Responsibilities.
Interns play supportive roles as assigned to them by the respective work groups.
They also learn on the job.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by Efe42(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Who has received any mail from them since June.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by qanda: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Chevron graduate job test past questions and answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by overflow1: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Where is the link for the registration?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by Efe42(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello guy's who else got dragnet invite for Chevron internship.
Who has any clue on what to expect

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by Efe42(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
qanda:
Chevron graduate job test past questions and answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

What to expect bro
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by Ablekelsy01: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good evening all.
Please I need some clarifications on what the internship is all about, ranging from duration, remuneration and possibility of being permanently employed. Thanks �.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by Efe42(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Ablekelsy01:
Good evening all.
Please I need some clarifications on what the internship is all about, ranging from duration, remuneration and possibility of being permanently employed. Thanks �.

Ask Google
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by Chrissavey(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Hi everyone

Just want to drop a breakdown of my experience in the Chevron Undergraduate Internship process. From application to resumption

This is essentially to help those who would be needing this in the coming years

December 4th - I applied for the Chevron NMA undergraduate internship (Deadline to apply was December 9th)

December 20th - was shortlisted to take the exam (proctored and by Dragnet)

December 23rd - Took the exam (20 Quantitative Reasoning for 20 mins , 20 Verbal Reasoning for 20 mins, 10 Abstract Reasoning for 10 mins. That makes a total of 50 questions for 50 mins. Follow the instructions on the mail completely. The Do’s and Don’ts)

January 6th - Got a mail that I was successful in the exam. Also, I got a call from Chevron rep scheduling my medicals. (Ensure your registered phone number is active 2 weeks after the exam. Especially after you receive the successful mail)

January 7th - I got the mail inviting me for my medicals which was scheduled to hold on January 9th)

January 9th - I went for my medicals along with 9 other colleagues. (I was among the first batch of people to do their medicals. Everyone that got the success mail after the exam had different days for their medicals. The medicals spanned from January 9th to January 17th to the best of my knowledge)

January 11th - I got a mail requiring me to fill and sign some paperwork, such as ID Card form, Biodata form, et cetera. (This mail meant I passed my medicals and have been fully accepted to resume)

The deadline to submit these forms was January 16th. But, for others who did their medicals on different days, they got the forms on different days too and had different deadlines. (This information is just in case you find yourself in this situation, don’t panic)

January 21st - I got the mail for resumption. Stating, I’ve been asked to resume on January 24th, 2023. As far as I know, just a couple of us were scheduled to resume this day.

Every process timeline is different per batch of interns. My timeline is for the first batch of interns accepted.

NB: As for past questions for the exam. Prepare using Dragnet’s Past Questions. Another tip is to work on your speed and accuracy. Don’t break any rule stated in the exam invitation mail (Remember, it’s proctored)

For the benefits. Salary is 50k per month

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by ennyj01(m): 11:41am On Jan 16
Chrissavey:
Hi everyone

Just want to drop a breakdown of my experience in the Chevron Undergraduate Internship process. From application to resumption

This is essentially to help those who would be needing this in the coming years

December 4th - I applied for the Chevron NMA undergraduate internship (Deadline to apply was December 9th)

December 20th - was shortlisted to take the exam (proctored and by Dragnet)

December 23rd - Took the exam (20 Quantitative Reasoning for 20 mins , 20 Verbal Reasoning for 20 mins, 10 Abstract Reasoning for 10 mins. That makes a total of 50 questions for 50 mins. Follow the instructions on the mail completely. The Do’s and Don’ts)

January 6th - Got a mail that I was successful in the exam. Also, I got a call from Chevron rep scheduling my medicals. (Ensure your registered phone number is active 2 weeks after the exam. Especially after you receive the successful mail)

January 7th - I got the mail inviting me for my medicals which was scheduled to hold on January 9th)

January 9th - I went for my medicals along with 9 other colleagues. (I was among the first batch of people to do their medicals. Everyone that got the success mail after the exam had different days for their medicals. The medicals spanned from January 9th to January 17th to the best of my knowledge)

January 11th - I got a mail requiring me to fill and sign some paperwork, such as ID Card form, Biodata form, et cetera. (This mail meant I passed my medicals and have been fully accepted to resume)

The deadline to submit these forms was January 16th. But, for others who did their medicals on different days, they got the forms on different days too and had different deadlines. (This information is just in case you find yourself in this situation, don’t panic)

January 21st - I got the mail for resumption. Stating, I’ve been asked to resume on January 24th, 2023. As far as I know, just a couple of us were scheduled to resume this day.

Every process timeline is different per batch of interns. My timeline is for the first batch of interns accepted.

NB: As for past questions for the exam. Prepare using Dragnet’s Past Questions. Another tip is to work on your speed and accuracy. Don’t break any rule stated in the exam invitation mail (Remember, it’s proctored)

For the benefits. Salary is 50k per month

Goodluck!

Hi, I don't know if you are still active on Nairaland. A younger sibling of mine was successful in the test and medicals.

I would love to know, is there staff bus and free lunch? Also, aside the 50k, is there any other benefit you stand to gain? A comprehensive review will be well appreciated please.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by josepholawale: 2:25am On Jan 21
Please how do I apply for Chevron internship? Someone please help me with the link. You can also reach me via WhatsApp on 09042 66 0111
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by josepholawale: 2:27am On Jan 21
Hi please can your younger simbling help me on how to apply also please 🙏
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program 2022 by ennyj01(m): 6:52am On Jan 21
josepholawale:
Hi please can your younger simbling help me on how to apply also please 🙏

The link was published sometime in December last year. It has closed for now.

(1) (Reply)

Etb Open Six (6) New Branches / Nigeria Army Recruitment (urgently) / Vacancies in Telecomms, Digital Photography & Dry Cleaning @ Magboro-MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.