Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Would Flop Even More Than Romelu Lukaku At Chelsea, Says Pat N - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Would Flop Even More Than Romelu Lukaku At Chelsea, Says Pat N (348 Views)

Berbatov: Even Messi And Ronaldo Would Struggle At Man Utd / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / I Won’t Celebrate If Man United Beat Chelsea, Says Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Would Flop Even More Than Romelu Lukaku At Chelsea, Says Pat N by kals4luv990(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Lukaku recently re-joined Inter Milan for a two-season loan after his club-record £97.5m move to Chelsea last August ended in disaster, with the Belgium international striker scoring just eight Premier League goals in 2021-22.

The 29-year-old fell out with boss Thomas Tuchel and upset some of the club’s fans when he gave an interview last December expressing regret over his move to Stamford Bridge, and Chelsea are hoping Inter will sign Lukaku after his loan ends.

Meanwhile, Chelsea have been linked with a move for Ronaldo, who is desperate to leave Manchester United this summer to secure Champions League football.
Ronaldo is open to leaving United on loan and with Lukaku leaving Chelsea this summer, it might be the perfect fit for the 37-year-old Portugal international.

Nevin, though, has urged his former club to avoid a move for Ronaldo, who he feels would make Stamford Bridge a ‘circus’.

‘I think Ronaldo would be even more of a poor fit than Lukaku was for Chelsea,’ Nevin told Bonuscode Bets. ‘When Lukaku signed last season, people thought he would be the missing link but I thought by signing him, Thomas Tuchel was throwing his style of play out the window, if indeed it was Thomas who signed him! It didn’t make sense to me.

‘While Ronaldo scores a lot of goals, off the ball you are almost playing with ten men which you cannot do in the Premier League and be competitive.

‘Some Chelsea fans may love it, but there have been some cases over the years around Chelsea which have made them look like a circus.
‘If they are trying to catch Man City, they can’t be a circus.

‘If he is going to join, he has to be told he won’t play every game and may only play a 45 minutes but he has to work for the team.

‘If he does, he could then be a brilliant signing for Chelsea.’

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Would Flop Even More Than Romelu Lukaku At Chelsea, Says Pat N by paulolee(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2022
everybody jus de reject this old man, na this same cr7 his fans de always claim say he would win the UCL even if he plays with 11 dead woods.
now it seems he is the dead wood because no big team want even hear e name..
I know he would accept huge paycut n end up in Italy bcoz of UCL football, bcox no big clubs playing UCL av rejected him..
he even tried same trick of patronizing athletico madrid If real Madrid would sign him, jus like he did with city n man.u last season BT dt format don cast....madrid is too big to go bk to their ex n dey gat big benz.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal To Confirm This Villarreal Star Deal / Robert Lewandowski Robbed Of His €70k Worth Wrist Watch / Monday Football Predictions 21 Games 1256+0dds ,more On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.