Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (69992 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by bigpicture001: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees . Tinubu's legacies and policies in Lagos can be pointed to and they are still beneficial to the masses. I think it's time we stopped giving Obi with mediocre projects attention and focus on Atiku who happens to be Tinubu's only contender . We all know they are supporting Obi based on tribalism and not competence because they know how his administration went . IPOB has only successfully rebranded the failure Obi and guess what they are ready for the south to lose the ticket to Atiku rather than Tinubu just as they did at the APC primaries. My brother you're starting to see the reality. On this same thread a lot of your people are denying Tinubu's legacy but are blaming him for Nigeria regular problems.
Now let me explain Agbero is under a national union touting tickets for the union ( NURTW) whereas Lagos has provided modern administrative policies to fade them out like the BRT and tolling of roads .
Lagos is Nigerians favorite , its a victim of it's own success, hence the population influx into the state, not only agberos, how about the street hawkers ? Are they not defacing the state.
Secondly Fashola like other Governors could succeed in Lagos due to the masterplan of the state created by Tinubu all he had to do is execute the plans ,any other party that doesn't work with the blueprints will be a failure.
Amidst all the burden of Nigeria on the states with over population Lagos is still progressive while Nigeria isn't to some extent.

You are so full of hate... Go for mind cleansing
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Tayorshd2(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Okobola146:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/amp/

Yoruba race will truly never know peace and true unity ....

Aole of Ilorin have said that since 70s

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nupslam: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2022
A lot of people forget before APC won the presidency , all they said is when we get to the center and hold presidency things would be better... If you reside in lagos do you remember this saying... Now APC has been in the center and Tinubu recommended the president what have we gained from the centre... Nothing it goes to show Tinubu has nothing to offer.. its time we try something else... Im obidient and willing to give Obi a chance lets try the igbo man and if he fails hold me accountable and i will never come on nairaland again... Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by olowo1930: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2022
God is fighting for Nigerians and He will liberate us from persent administration of demoic and increscent killings

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by sokera: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!
e dey pain you , igbo has never produce a smart men like yoruba ... Awolowo, Abiola, Bola Ige, Tinubu.... we have men still at the background like Fashola, Adeshina, Osinbajo Ambode ... igbos lack human capital

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Gfrank07: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!
Werey , talk another thing...Emilokan is the incoming President, if you like carry load speakers ..you go rest las las
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Advocate500: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Is it about speeches in this dispensation
so how do you know an intelligent man? You guy's are discrediting him because of a single bad interview he granted to channel tv,forgetting the millions of interviews he have had over the years.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by delpee(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Eewo! This one get as e be.

Too close home for denials.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by edungene7: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees . Tinubu's legacies and policies in Lagos can be pointed to and they are still beneficial to the masses. I think it's time we stopped giving Obi with mediocre projects attention and focus on Atiku who happens to be Tinubu's only contender . We all know they are supporting Obi based on tribalism and not competence because they know how his administration went . IPOB has only successfully rebranded the failure Obi and guess what they are ready for the south to lose the ticket to Atiku rather than Tinubu just as they did at the APC primaries. My brother you're starting to see the reality. On this same thread a lot of your people are denying Tinubu's legacy but are blaming him for Nigeria regular problems.
Now let me explain Agbero is under a national union touting tickets for the union ( NURTW) whereas Lagos has provided modern administrative policies to fade them out like the BRT and tolling of roads .
Lagos is Nigerians favorite , its a victim of it's own success, hence the population influx into the state, not only agberos, how about the street hawkers ? Are they not defacing the state.
Secondly Fashola like other Governors could succeed in Lagos due to the masterplan of the state created by Tinubu all he had to do is execute the plans ,any other party that doesn't work with the blueprints will be a failure.
Amidst all the burden of Nigeria on the states with over population Lagos is still progressive while Nigeria isn't to some extent.
Tell yr lies to persons who r gullible a man with a blueprint and can't point to a single infrastructure project to is name no good health care system no better drainage system Lagos was FTC for more than two decades with billions of naira spent on physical infrastructure any one claiming that Tinubu made Lagos is a blatant liar imagine if the FTC is moved from Abuja today with all the physical and economic infrastructure in place and a governor elect is coming to take the glory that he transformed Abuja please I challenge you to mention Tinubus achievement as a sitting governor for 8years in Lagos state
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by GUNITGuy: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Live him like that
those who love him would vote for him and go and vote for Sowore or a Young ATk, or Obi no one is preventing you from excercising your franchise
No one condemn Bubu for his age
Now everyone had a say over him
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Shebi I've been saying it but Tinubu's urchins keep attacking me. His wife hajia died at 74 in 2018. By now if still alive, would have clocked 78 years. Did tinubu marry his elder sister? Nonsense. See Tinubu’s posture in the news post like that of an early man. grin anyone who read the history of evolution of man in social studies subject in the secondary school would remember this grin
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Ijoba85:
And Obi a chronic liar
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by tymicjay77: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2022
But some people are bent on voting this calamity all in the name of money they shared to then, money that can't last then for a month before they start suffering the consequences of their actions.
Some are planning to vote this calamity because he is from their tribe, while some are voting him because of religion but they have forgotten this man do not know if they exist .
Atleast if we are voting someone we should vote base on expertise, credibility and zeal to serve not the intention of claiming the post as birthright.

#Let vote wisely
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by highchief1: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2022
989900:

He inherited family business and grew the business.
He was living in England was a prime client amongst UK banks.

He was already chairman of 2 Nigerian banks before 40.

Now how did Atiku/Tinubu become rich?
make I hear word bros.inherited this and that.In anambra if they are calling rich men nobody called Obi parents then.who Dey tell una all this thgs.ok datti that owns baze university also inherited it from rich parents.have u ever tried to save 10m before?Do u know what it takes to become a millionaire let alone a billionaire in Nigeria?All the billionaires in Nigeria have a criminal or fraudulent background.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by LegacyB: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=tctrills post=115153607]
I am sure you have never visited Anambra before or After Obi. Let me just educate you a bit.
Obi made Anambra the center of education. Under him, the state became the best in weac and out high school exams.
He met a state with only one accredited hospital, he left with many accredited.
He remains one of the best governors in managing funds.
He never borrowed and he left so much in the states account when he left.

Another fallacy ............keep deceiving yourself. We do pass this one before. And ure sure someone you’ve not seen before has never visited a place before . This Peter Obi thing is not jelling with me at all. It’s all just sentiments simple.
Do you remember in 2015 Buhari complained that Jonathan left him nothing? Imagine every leader was like Obi, investing for the future generations and man
He never borrowed and he left so much in the states account when he left.
Another fallacy ............keep deceiving yourself. We do pass this one before. And ure sure someone you’ve not seen before has never visited a place before . This Peter Obi thing is not jelling with me at all. It’s all just sentiments simple. I ask again is Anambra state now London?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Advocate500:
so how do you know an intelligent man? You guy's are discrediting him because of a single bad interview he granted to channel tv,forgetting the millions of interviews he have had over the years.
Yes that interview was a bad outing for him.
Make campaign start proper and presidential debate, these will also informed our final decision. We must get it right this time
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2022
You thought you were talking to a human being.

You are talking to a paid urc.chin.

A brand new moniker

A fresh Tinubu worshipper

A waste of space.

chrisxxx:

I wish there was a way to seize PVC from your kinds. Chaiii! You are ground and anthill different from am Almajiri and the only elevation is that you have the ability to script chaff.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by greatdave(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he gat no balls, no confidence
Tinubu is international,let's not loose this chance

Lose what chance? The chance to be governed with someone with Parkinson's disorder and possible dementia? Someone with no major prospect other than a claim that it's "his turn"? God forbid BAT thing!
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Advocate500: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Yes that interview was a bad outing for him.
Make campaign start proper and presidential debate, these will also informed our final decision. We must get it right this time
is like Tinubu is allergic to interviews?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Invitationn: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu and Atiku bought their presidential tickets.
It's only in an abnormal country with abnormal political structure and political process, where men like Tinubu and Atiku would win those better qualified aspirants.

The contest today ought to narrow down between Kwankwaso Rabiu and Obi Peter.
How come?
What's special about Kwankwaso and Obi apart from being younger?
And less corrupt maybe but you have to consider their ages.
If you ask me, I would say, by the time Obi and Kwankwaso are Atiku and Tinubu's age you Gerrit? grin

Better qualified candidates like who?
Like Osinbajo just because he's a professor?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Brunosamel(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he gat no balls, no confidence
Tinubu is international,let's not loose this chance
Look at the way you sound unintelligent and your pusillnimous has no bound its irritating seeing people like you here in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Brunosamel:
Look at the way you sound unintelligent and your pusillnimous has no bound its irritating seeing people like you here in nairaland
Ok next
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Obi the the greatest deceiver of our time ...

THE PROMISED AND FAILED PERSONIFIED

Peter Obi Didn't Win Anambra Guber Tussle Through Miracle' :- Obiora Okonkwo
News Hub CreatorJul 27, 2022 12:54 PM
In an interview with the Channels Television recently, the presidential candidate of the Labor Party, Mr Peter Obi, reiterated that he became the governor of Anambra twice through miracle. This was in response to an earlier statement made by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who stated that Peter Obi cannot become Nigeria's President under Labor Party except through Miracle.

Consistently, Mr Peter Obi has stated, on different platforms that his gubernatorial tussle in Anambra State was won miraculously. Some persons have questioned this claim of miracle in politics,mainly in Nigerian.

On Wednesday, Obiora Okonkwo, the CEO of United Nigerian Airlines and also a political actor in Anambra State, refuted Peter Obi's claims of miracle. This was during a morning program on African Independent Television, AIT

According to Okonkwo, Peter Obi didn't win the gubernatorial tussle through miracle, but through processes known to many persons in the political space. Mr Okonkwo narrated the following story:

"There is nothing like miracle in Peter Obi's case. This was the same issue that made Father Mbaka to say certain things. Chris Ngige and Chief Ibeto are living witnesses to the agreement at Adoration Ground that led to Obi winning and returning to power. This is actually the reason Mbaka was asking Mr Obi to come back and fulfil his promise."

Mr Obiora Okonkwo made many claims about the issue of wiining the political tussle through miracle.

At this point, it is necessary for Peter Obi to respond to these claims and probably provide another explanation to this. However, if what Mr Obiora Okonkwo said is something to go with, indeed, it was miraculous for Mr Peter Obi.

all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Micmuzac: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by fergie001: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
garfield1 vicdom kahal29 penguin2 indispensable85 ejimatic Ojuntana kyase
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Papichulostunne(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2022
He that have ear. Let him hear
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by garfield1: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2022
fergie001:

Stop this pettiness
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by tabaski: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2022
What weed is Tee mac smoking lately? So Tinubu is older than Bode George and age mate with Obj? The level at which people can go to malign another individual in politics is on all time high. Mtchew
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Unrated900(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2022
BrownCookie:
We know. Truly, we all do. But in any given circumstances, there are bound to be deviants.
However, come 2023 everybody will be OBIDIENT

discrepancy illusion!!!!!
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Owon: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

Rubbish
And you think with Atiku or Obi is a better candidate or alternative?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by BetterNija: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

My dear, being conning and being intelligent are not the same. Put Obi's personal achievement on the table and put that of Tinubu and check yourself. I need you to tell me what you mean by being intelligent, infact, tell me one public statement of Tinubu that speaks to his intelligence. He is intelligent and he was scammed by the North and collected a cheque that will bounce from them as APC ticket, and the lured him into political suicide by agreeing to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Accomplishment, I will rather respect a decent banker that has a modest life with his Corolla than a Yahoo Yahoo boy with Venza. How you know smart guys is how far they went in the Private sector. Tell me, how far did Tinubu go in the Private sector, as Auditor of an oil Company? Even Deziani Madueke would have been his boss given the position she attained. For G-sake, Obi chaired a major bank in Nigeria, that is not beans. I am sure even you is struggling to get employed in a Micro-finance bank.

Go and check the achievements of Tinubu and Obi. See what you will do, compare before him and after him how he performed in relation to those that before him and after him. Compare Jakande before Tinubu and Fashola after Tinubu. then Compare Ngige before Obi and Obiano after Obi. Then, compare their achievements in key Human Capital Development areas.

1. What was the ranking of Lagos in education during Tinubu's time and that of Anambra in Obi's time
2. Check what was the level of funding of education in Tinibu's time and compare that of Obi
3. Compare the funding in health in Obi's time and that of Tinubu
4. Go to road construction and check how many kM of roads both constructed.

Please, use true data, not the spin-doctors' script.

And while you are comparing, also check the amount these states have, so that you can measure percentage achievement with the amount they had. Tinubu is simply a con man, that is where his intelligence is high. But again, his conning self can only survive in Lagos, if he were to be a governor in Anamabra, he would have known that no everyone can be fooled with Agbado and Cassava.

At times when you people talk, we begin to ask , where exactly have u deposited your brain �?
Same Obi that never conduct LG election for good 7years as Anambra Govenror.
Same Obi that never pay both health workers and other state workers for over 3years ..
Have u ever heard of any strike in Lagos state by civil servant before , Either under Tinubu or those he influenced their election?
Are u not aware of creation of new LG which they refer to LCDA by Tinubu , which OBASANJO refused to pay him the Federal allocations for years , yet the workers get paid at the due ..
Are u not aware of independence electricity generation Tinubu initiated as a Govenror in Lagos state ?
If truly Obi has make Anambra better than Lagos, why influx of all your people , including Obi to Lagos state ?
If you're talking about another thing to bring Tinubu down or compare him to Obi, it should never be about performances and antecedents. .
Tinubu as a Govenror, all tribes , religion are well represented and inclusive in his cabinet, can Obi ever try that in his entirety, appointing a Yoruba Muslim man into his government as ANAMBRA state Govenror? Appoint Hausa Muslim man as a commissioner in Anambra state under his leadership as Anambra Govenror?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.