Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London (49255 Views)

Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be / Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Akabuking: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDuO9HPcMOU

Davido, Williams Uchemba and Obi Cubana and Others Party Hard In London Wetin consign this ones with price of dollars??

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CghHJvdoEqL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Lionking1913(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
He's not the cause of ur misfortune bro. Try dey happy so e go reach u
Lovenorth:
Very soon Osun money will start crying in UK
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by ufuosman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
There weight reach. Money no be d problem
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Georgejeez: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Osun done and dusted , Time to chill , relax and prepare to deliver South west for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

#Vote PDP 2023
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
follow up here

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Aguilar(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Malory:
Davido is living the dream.
Davido keh abi uchemba
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Malory: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aguilar:
Davido keh abi uchemba
Both.
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Ykc2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
I love davido more than any other musician in nigeria I be igbo oo his humbleness no be here
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by tiger28: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
This half ibo boy ain't Yoruba jorr.........Osun Ppl haven't realized that they voted for Half Biafran Family to govern that. Try that in SE!

Say what you want , but realise that Mrs Akeredolu that was BORN in SE was chased away when she wanted to contest because she was married to a Yoruba man.
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Lama70(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
TrustCoinKing:
If you need help sorting your medical or rent issues. Mail me at trustcoinking at gmail com

Only emergencies

Fisherman.
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Walealoba(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gadafii:
Club of big boys cool

Very soon me sef go Dey visit five countries in 1 week just for fun and enjoyment, insha Allah
sir please check my signature I really need your help
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Victor091: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
[/quote] cry[quote]
Please someone should help me with 40 thousand Naira i need it so i can buy food to eat please help heres my bank account name mabel 9161149725 momobank God bless you for helping a poor
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Peterpanny: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
gaby:
Life no balance....

While Nigeria dey burn down and some people dey reason where the next meal wan come from.

It is well oh...
hehehehehe were the next meal will come from no be small.
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Ppp1p: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Really
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by KingLarry04: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Victor091:
cryPlease someone should help me with 40 thousand Naira i need it so i can buy food to eat please help heres my bank account name mabel 9161149725 momobank God bless you for helping a poor
40 Tasand? ?
Ur level high well well oo
Anyway my own is at all at all
Collect ur 40 tasand and roger me like 1k
7081313499 Opay
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by StevConcepts(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
With Money Most things are possible

Learn how to create a simple design to sell your products or services using your smartphone

You will also learn how to make money from it

Limited slots available

whatsapp me 08100677506
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by IzzyAgu: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
wink grin

Dorime Challenge
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Freelancerx: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
These ones are living the life to the fullest and it's so good to see.

Make me sef spoil myself with this new watch from Oraimo

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Niswayne19: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nice one
Join the Oraimo freepods 3 community today

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by okunwaye(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gadafii:
Club of big boys cool

Very soon me sef go Dey visit five countries in 1 week just for fun and enjoyment, insha Allah
No so e day take start o. Before you know e done carry harvesting tools dey look skull wey e go mine tongue
Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Khez: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
This first picture of David and Williams if na Nigeria the broke and hungry boys will be claiming homophobic like they even know what it means … looool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.