Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

How To Make Money WITHOUT Working!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money WITHOUT Working!!! (255 Views)

Any Loan App That Can Borrow Someone Money Without Checking Credit Score / If You Need A Lucrative Job Without Working For Anyone Click My Link / Have You Ever Thought About Making Money Without A Physical Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money WITHOUT Working!!! by AkpuFoodLimited: 3:53am On Jul 28, 2022
How To Make Money WITHOUT Working!!!

1. PASSIVE INVESTMENT:

INVEST Any Amount of Money you like into our Akpu Food (Cassava Fufu) Business and you will be Earning TWENTY PERCENT (20%) PROFIT Monthly WITHOUT doing any work!!!

Your Invested Money and Akpu Food Limited will be WORKING FOR YOU while you are enjoying yourself and doing nothing.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE in Nigeria EAT Akpu Food (Cassava Fufu) EVERYDAY!

2. BUYING AND SELLING:

You can also be BUYING Akpu Food (Cassava Fufu) from us Wholesale (in Bags) at CHEAP PRICE and SELLING to the General Public to MAKE BIG PROFIT for yourself.

We SPECIALIZE in the PRODUCTION of Hygienic, Clean, Neat, Smooth and Delicious AKPU FOOD (Cassava Fufu) that has NO foul odour!

We Produce the BEST Akpu Food (Cassava Fufu) in Nigeria.

3. BUSINESS COMMISSION:

Business Commission will be paid to you if you bring people to do business with us.

FOR MORE DETAILS, contact us through the WhatsApp number on my signature here or drop your WhatsApp number here.

We look forward to doing good business with you.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: I Am In Need Of PPA In Delta, Help Me!. / Female Neurosurgeons In Nigeria / Vacancy For Goods Loaders And Water Carriers (males Only) 40k In Osapa-london

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.