Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Do You Need A Reporter For Your Media House? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Reporter For Your Media House? (202 Views)

Urgently In Need Of A Reporter / An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed / Become A Reporter At Children's News, Africa TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Reporter For Your Media House? by lawalsodiq915: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2022
I am a young talented and immensely creative journalist and content writer with an absolute commitment to high quality research and writing and dedication to sound investigative research methods and strong desire to knowing the truth of every matter with a view to promoting journalism.

THINGS I WILL DO

1. I will update your blog with the latest news, crime report, entertainment news and many others.

2. I will proofread my writeups.

3. I will work on the on-page SEO on every post I make

4.I'll share my post and blogs on my social media handles depending on the agreement.

MY CONTACTS

Whatsapp no: 07031357133

Email: lawalsodiq915@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Needed Urgently / The Greatest Opportunity Is Right Here At Your Finger Tips / Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.