Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers (28186 Views)

El-rufai Threatens To Sack Kaduna Lecturers Involved In ASUU Strike / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner / Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Mynd44: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

The whole of Delta no higher institution is on strike. The same with some other states.
Federal Unis should sort their issues with the FG. State schools should face their governors

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by iwaeda: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hJzEiDxjg

(Falana asks buhari To Go Home at NLC and ASUU protest)

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has threatened to sack all the Kaduna State University (KASU) lecturers if they continue to observe the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) strike.

DAILY POST reports that ASUU has been on strike since February over the failure of the federal government to meet its demands.
Many attempts by the government to make the lecturers return to the classrooms have not yielded results as of today.

Just on Monday, labour unions commenced solidarity protests in some parts of the country with ASUU.

However, speaking on a radio programme in Kaduna on Wednesday, El-Rufai told the lecturers to return to classrooms in order to avoid having their positions declared vacant, adding that KASU lecturers had no reason to join any strike.

According to him, ASUU had a problem with the federal government, not the state government.

He said, “The Acting Vice Chancellor has assured me that they will resume, but I have asked them to find out if they actually resumed work, because I initially instructed that their salary be stopped. But I was later told they didn’t join the strike, so I asked that it should be investigated and those that collected salary and joined the strike will be asked to refund the salary.

“This is because Nigeria’s law says ‘no work, no pay’. This is the law. So whoever joined the strike will not be paid a salary. We have been telling the KASU lecturers that they have no problem with the State government. ASUU’s problem is with the Federal government. Therefore, why will our staff who have no problems with us join the strike?

“If this continues, I will wake up one day to sack them all, I swear to God. We will sack them all and declare their positions vacant on the pages of newspapers. They once did the same thing and we gave them warning, now they repeated it. I’m only waiting to receive the report from the commissioner for education. I swear to God, we will sack all those that joined the strike if they refuse to resume work.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/ASUU-strike-i-will-sack-all-kaduna-lecturers-el-rufai-vows/

This unstable fellow is the one somebody promoted to be VP, I learnt he is BAT DG cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Bvmsson(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Dem dey look for free money... If FG answers ASUU dem go get their own cut from the money.... That's what's happening here.....
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Switruth: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2022
This one go just dey vomit nonsense. I hate to see those whitish saliva at both side of his mouth when he speaks. Yuk
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by iscom(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Oh!
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by ERockson: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Sack them All. That's the best thing to stop the nonsense
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by floss(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2022
MacWin155:
God knows I hate El-Rufffian with every blood running through my veins , but he has a valid point.

State Universities have no issue with the strike and should go back to class. This is a battle between public universities and the goverment.

ok
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Jaybuoy: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Truth be told, a lot of State-owned universities have left the strike for months now.

The State university lecturers have made their points known, in solidarity with the national ASUU. This is not a good time to lose any job, though I know sacking them will be difficult.

Above all, they should consider their students. Allow ASUU national fight the FG, while giving background support.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by prigoz(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Pounds @ N755
Dollar @ N710
Petrol @ N180
Kerosene @ N850
Diesel @ N900
Cooking gas @ N900
Interest Rate @ 14%
Inflation Rate @ 18.6
ASUU Strike - 156 Days

From Top to bottom

If we no get sense, na from bottom to bottomless pit we go enter.

People wey vote Buhari, how una take dey sleep for night. Una conscience don die tey tey and una they plan another one.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2022
After bringing in bandits. You want to sack all lectures. To hell with you
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Coronavirus1: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Empty treat it hold no water

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Switruth: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In as much as I don't like this midget, but I support him on this. Lecturers are pure evil, always dragging students backward with their unending strike. ASUU has been going on strike since I was in my mother's womb till date, all to the detriment of the students.

Even if the FG should give them all what they required today, after few months, they will make a new demand and embarked again on strike. Lazy people parading as lecturers with their nonsense teachings , always victimizing the students and boasting that they can go to hell, sex starved Idiots, always using their position to their own advantage by sleeping with vulnerable students

Just few Nigerian lecturers deserved Some RESPECT, majority of them are bunch of irresponsible bastards.
don’t derail please. Your idle lawmakers earns more than the people that taught them in school and secondly the money stolen by the accountant general can sort out this ASUU issue

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Pwettylinda(f): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Foolish Governor
You can't idiot
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by optimusprime2(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Just look at this dwarf coming to talk angry
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by BrashMan: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2022
The midget's stock in trade is to see people suffer. Although the state ASUU has no business going on strike if they don't have any issue with the state government, this little terrorist will always use every opportunity to frustrate people. His wickedness is very glaring and the bitterness in his heart cannot be hidden.
No wonder the drug barron chooses him as his campaign DG. They are both cut from the same tree of selfishness and wickedness. Religious extremism and bigotry runs deep in their blood.

It's only fools like the vulture meat seller and Leodidiot that worship their kind.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by descarado: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2022
If the strike doesn't affect state, why are they part of the strike then?

Who do solidarity with his work?

For once I agree with this man.
All state governors should sack any lecturer who joined in this strike.
They are very wicked, lazy and inhumane.
I thought that it affected all schools except private schools.

By the way, how come private universities didn't join or are they not lecturers too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by emmabest2000(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In as much as I don't like this midget, but I support him on this. Lecturers are pure evil, always dragging students backward with their unending strike. ASUU has been going on strike since I was in my mother's womb till date, all to the detriment of the students.

Even if the FG should give them all what they demanded today, after few months, they will make a new demand and embarked again on strike.

Lazy people parading as lecturers with their nonsense teachings , always victimizing the students and boasting that they can go to hell, sex starved Idiots, always using their position to their own advantage by sleeping with vulnerable students

Just few Nigerian lecturers deserved Some RESPECT, majority of them are bunch of irresponsible bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by RepoMan007: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Well, LASU is not on strike too. I see no reason state universities should join a federal strike.

Federal universities don't join state strikes
Seun, you are wrong.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Okay
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Rinoxy: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Habbibi2114:
get your MTN DATA as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL
 • 300mb for ₦200
 • 500mb for ₦250
 • 1gb for ₦500
 • 2gb for ₦950
 • 3gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1950
 • 10gb for ₦3500

Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / / 5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /
Yours is expensive. There are cheaper vendors.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by MyMouth(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even if the FG should give them all what they demanded today, after few months, they will make a new demand and embarked again on strike.

Lazy people parading as lecturers with their nonsense teachings , always victimizing the students and boasting that they can go to hell, sex starved Idiots, always using their position to their own advantage by sleeping with vulnerable students

Yahaya bello did same thing in Kogi State and today KSU are not on strike. State universities have no business being on strike. The governors should do the needful!
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Amotekun777: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just imagine wetin dis one dey write... angry

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by tarantino1: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2022
He's not wrong. Delsu and Lasu are not on strike cos this is a federal issue, why Kasu kon dey on strike?

I dislike the dwarf but he's right on this.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2022
“At a point, El-Rufai who was part of those who brought them came out openly and confessed that the only way to eliminate them is to attack their hideouts and kill all of them, including those who are mediating. But who will give the order? Fadahunsi
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Benblaq(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2022
If you get the liver na
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by tarantino1: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

The whole of Delta no higher institution is on strike. The same with some other states.

ASUU is not exclusively for Federal Universities, it's a union for LECTURERS in the universities. Any university whether federal or state can be a member, the same way a federal or state university can also be exempted.

Unizik wasn't a member for a long time despite being a federal university, till they joined some few years ago.

FUPRE is on strike.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Dagger111(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They want the government to treat them well, while maltreating the students and boasting unashamedly that nobody will pass the course even if God should come down and write the course for you.

Even if the FG should give them all what they demanded today, after few months, they will make new demands and embarked again on strike. You can never satisfy them. I am not supporting what the government is doing, but the truth must be said.

Be like say all your lecturers don bleep the hell out of your dilapidated kpekus.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by tradingknowled1: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2022
pay for them , and not sack them,
the reason you don't have to depend on these outdated old men ..
meanwhile
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. feel free to PM me if interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike / Meet 18-Year-Old Daniel Obaji, The Youngest Graduate In NYU Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.