Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read (597 Views)

4 Things You Must Do If Your Business Must Grow / I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry / I Have 100k Now Please What Business Can I Venture Into This 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read by legendseeker(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Are you interested in my guidance on how to trade just Bitcoin and Ethereum online from the comfort of your home for just #2000 training fee.

I'll give you weekly update on when to buy and sell. You really would not be doing much of the work. Just to follow simple instructions and less than 20 minutes each day.

The training will start now.

For existing traders, I'll give you weekly update on when to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum starting from today if you want.

Call me right away 081 09709 225
Re: Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read by legendseeker(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Drop your number.
Re: Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
GAMBLING STREEK.SOMEONE LOST 25M TO BITCOIN CRASH RECENTLY,ARENT YOU AWARE? GO AND FARM ABEG,FARMING IS THE IN THING,FARM CASH CROPS AND IN 6MONTHS YOU WILL BE REAPING BIG TIME. angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=PARADIZEPRIEST post=115157803]GAMBLING STREEK.SOMEONE LOST 25M TO BITCOIN CRASH RECENTLY,ARENT YOU AWARE? GO AND FARM ABEG,FARMING IS THE IN THING,FARM CASH CROPS AND IN 6MONTHS TPO BE REAPING BIG TIME. >:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMCpt4JNP7g
Re: Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read by legendseeker(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GAMBLING STREEK.SOMEONE LOST 25M TO BITCOIN CRASH RECENTLY,ARENT YOU AWARE? GO AND FARM ABEG,FARMING IS THE IN THING,FARM CASH CROPS AND IN 6MONTHS TPO BE REAPING BIG TIME. angry

Bros, haven't you heard of those who live in USA through profit from Bitcoin. Don't focus on negative stories because knowledge is the difference.

(1) (Reply)

Request For Creative Graphics And Logos For Your Business At Affordable Rates / How To Export Food Items To The US From Nigeria / Start Your Own Profitable Wholesale Jewelry Business Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.