Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Atiku Very Ashem To Meet Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Very Ashem To Meet Jonathan (373 Views)

Breaking: Sylva Meet Jonathan In Abuja / Buhari Mute On Endsars# But Meet Jonathan On Mali Crisis / I Tried To Meet Jonathan 16 Times, But He Choose To Support APC – Gov Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Very Ashem To Meet Jonathan by Madmohamed1: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2022
PDP and Atiku ashem of visiting Jonathan for support
I don't think Jonathan will give any of them his support affter what Atiku and his gang did to him in 2015.

I like the way Jonathan is keeping quiet

1 Like

Re: Atiku Very Ashem To Meet Jonathan by Mrkindness: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Jonathan is an imbe he may even campaign for Atiku since he don't have sense.
This was the same man who scattered PDP because he feel it's northern Time.
Re: Atiku Very Ashem To Meet Jonathan by Kdon2: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Madmohamed1:
PDP and Atiku ashame to visit Jonathan for support
I don't think Jonathan will give any of them his support affter what Atiku and his gang did to him in 2015.

I like the way Jonathan is keeping quiet

I guess that's better

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Is Suffering From Leprosy, Diabetes, HIV/AIDS / Can Someone Confuse Me To Vote For Oni / Peter Obi Biblical Moses Sent To Rescue Nigeria' - OPM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.