Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Social Media Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager (228 Views)

Website/social Media Manager Needed!!! / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / Social Media Manager (volunteer) At NGO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager by assisttohire: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Our client is seeking to hire a social media manager for a full-time, on-site position based in Jakande. The candidate will pitch, plan and execute top-notch digital marketing strategies and engagement for a liquor store. Prior marketing experience in a food and beverage company is an added advantage.

Pay - 70 - 100k

Job Responsibilities:

Manage the liquor store's online presence by developing marketing strategies.
Research on the current trends and audience preferences.
Design social media strategies to align with business goals.
Create quality content (original text, news, photos and videos).
Analyze SEO and web traffic metrics.
Communicate with other teams like sales and marketing to ensure brand consistency.
Facilitate proper customer service.
Monitor customer reviews.
Develop brand awareness by implementing new features like promotions and competitions.
Manage projects and campaigns.

Job Requirements:

Content writing is an added advantage.
Exceptional copywriting skills.
Previous proven work experience as a social media manager.
Ability to deliver creative content (text, photo and video).
In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and google analytics.
BSc in Marketing or its equivalent.
Sufficient understanding of online marketing channels.

Interested candidates should click the link to apply or send their CVs to assist2hireservice@gmail.com
https://forms.gle/euMk7mxD9sbzzXU59
Re: Social Media Manager by Snapdragon009(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)

(1) (Reply)

Jobhulu: Internship Program In Human Resources (HR) / I Need A Job / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.