Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Urgent Recruitment For Food And Beverages Server - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment For Food And Beverages Server (325 Views)

Femack Foods And Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Customer Service Repr / Cway Food And Beverages Interview / Femack Foods And Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment For Food And Beverages Server by Recruitnewjobs: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2022
A reputable Hotel is looking for a pleasant Food and Beverage server to undertake all restaurant and bar duties. You will be the "face" of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for providing excellent services. Food and beverage serving and related workers perform a variety of customer service, food preparation, and cleaning duties in restaurants.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES

Greet customers and answer their questions about menu items and specials
Take food or drink orders from customers
Relay customers’ orders to other kitchen staff
Prepare food and drink orders, such as sandwiches, salads, and coffee
Accept payments and balance receipts
Serve food and drinks to customers at a counter, at a stand, or in a hotel room
Clean assigned work areas, dining tables, or serving counters
Replenish and stock service bar station, cabinets, and tables
Set tables or prepare food trays for new customers

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Have an experience as a waiting staff or bar attendant
Excellent food service skills.
Ability to work well with other team members and to follow directions from supervisors.
Knowledge of basic food preparation techniques and ability to follow recipes.
Ability to mix cocktails and create drinks order
Knowledge of kitchen cleaning and washing of equipments

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS /PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
The candidate must:
Possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit.
0 -2 Years' cognate experience in a similar capacity.

Salary:N30,000 to N40,000

A CV with respect to this vacancy should be sent to recruitnewjobs@gmail.com with the Subject matter “Application for Food and Beverage server”.

Deadline: 1st August 2022

Re: Urgent Recruitment For Food And Beverages Server by Snapdragon009(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)

(1) (Reply)

Tech Review Writers Need / Please Help Me Verify My Wechat / Jobhulu: HSE Officer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.