Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter (527 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by liljomo12(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
here is iya oloja of Lagos Tinubu's daughter, iyabo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhsLPnsh_Z0&t=38s
Re: Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by SmellyNyash: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
A thief and a criminal just like her father

Oloshi buruku

Koni dafue'

1 Like

Re: Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Jostoman: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
I just hope LAGOSIAN will be able to liberate and free themselves from Tinubu family and friends Enterprise in 2023 with their PVC.
Re: Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
She look like 45 to 50 years old

Re: Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Jostoman: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
life2017:
She look like 45 to 50 years old
LAGOSIAN should get it right in 2023 with their PVC.
Re: Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
I learnt that the awon Oloja, Lagos market women and men, shut their shops and markets since yesterday like LASG civil servants, to get their pvc.

Next year will be massive 95% votes delivery for Asiwaju Tinubu in Lagos and SW.

These are the real conveyor belts of grassroots mobilization of votes for Asiwaju Tinubu, not the loud but minority social media crew entertaining themselves, typing what never reaches 90% of the real voters and idlying away on social media.

The real politicking has started and the message is loud and clear.

Any market working against Asiwaju and the political interest of Lagos is on its own o.

(1) (Reply)

What People Don’t Know About The Most Beautiful Cathedral In West Africa / Photo: Osinbajo Meets With USA Treasury Secretary, J. Yellen / Fundraiser For The Akwa-ibom Obidient Mega March For Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.