Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj (21849 Views)

Chetachi Nwoga-ecton, Yahaya Bello, Others Win Big At Int'l Women Power Conferen / President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by Nemesis0147(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
F
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by SugarGirl44(f): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Radarada
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by Coolbreeze1988(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
When bandits are on the rampage in the FCT. I am sorry for you people
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by farous(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nonsense

Abuja a whole Federal capital is under siege by terrorists, everyone is running helter skelter, all schools closed,the foolish thing parading as a president cannot do anything about it...and you're talking about honouring this things who gobbled our so called useless Idiotic leaders dilapidated dicks at night.

My dear you said it all. "Useless Night Di.ck suckers" of corrupt Governors that don't know what they masses are currently facing in Nigeria.

Nonsense set of people . That the country is on fire and masses are not finding it easy is not their concerns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
What exactly did they do that they are being honoured for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nonsense

Abuja a whole Federal capital is under siege by terrorists, everyone is running helter skelter, all schools closed,the foolish thing parading as a president cannot do anything about it...and you're talking about honouring this things who gobbled our so called useless Idiotic leaders dilapidated dicks at night.

There is fire on the mountain
And nobody seems to be on the run
There is fire on the mountain top
And no one isa running

One day the rivers will overflow
And there will nowhere for us to go
And we will run run
Wishing we had put out the fire

Song by Asa

1 Like

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by uptownemmygee(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
The kinda food I wanna eat forever
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by sematec(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
That Gambian Assembly member is a very young man
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by femiasaolu2014: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Storiesupdate, Gleesmodels, BloomStories, AlexReports, Dailybuzz, are all monickers of the same man: Nairaland's resident PR charlatan and anywhere-belle-face-na-road image launderer.

I thought having multiple accounts by a single person was an infraction of Nairaland's rules?

What do I know?? Alex now seems to own Nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by femiasaolu2014: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Candelaria52:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

Have all your relatives and siblings been employed doing this same "work at home" job?

Scammer oshi
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by seangy4konji: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
whats our business with this old cargos...

Have you gone to the market recently

How man wan survive for this Nigeria like this

I have spent 97 k on just household items today without foodstuff.

i know some of you simpingmen give your harlots more than that instead of your mothers and sisters...just know minimum wage is 30k or less...work thirty dys before you see 30 k.
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by vincentbravo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
This award is partisan. Otherwise Eberechi Wike's name suppose to be there.
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by Doyou2019: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2022
post=115172806:
Beautiful people everywhere kiss kiss

The truly beautiful ladies are the ones working their hearts out everyday, under extreme economic climate conjured upon them by the husbands of these charlatans being celebrated here. The truly beautiful ladies are the ones in our markets and in the primary sector, slaving away just so they could cater for their families.
Those are the beautiful ones.
But, I appreciate anyway that most BMCs/Tinubu supporters can't see. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by DJANGOTBG: 3:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Alex and his crew go create awards tire.
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by DJANGOTBG: 3:08am On Jul 29, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
Storiesupdate, BloomStories, AlexReports, Dailybuzz are all monickers of the same man. Nairaland's resident PR charlatan and anywhere-belle-face image launderer.

I thought having multiple accounts by a single person was an infraction on nairaland?

What do I know?? Alex now owns Nairaland.

Na him naa. No kind award wey him no dey spring up.

1 Like

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by jimetagambo: 3:19am On Jul 29, 2022
cocoboss:
Sugar mama’s , make I dress well enter there
Bandits might just show up. Be careful. They would have seen this invite too.
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by nams77: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2022
justice212:
Bandit are currently attacking zoma rock check points right now.
Are you serious? Is this confirmed
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by greatermax77(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Honored for paying huge cash not for any other reason,
The organisers are samers
They collect thier cash and in exchange gives them worthless hornour

1 Like

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by ufotunang: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2022
How will this one, news solve nigeria problems
Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by JOACHINpedro: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2022
adeprof18:
The designs looks too busy for me...It didn't obey some design principles.
Let me be your student Master embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj by Cheapgadget(f): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2022
I hope and pray they get kidnap so their stvpid husband will feel the pain of Poor Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment / Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.