Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Who Remembered This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Remembered This? (701 Views)

Who REMEMBERED Dino Maleye, "I Will Be Governor Of Kogi ? / A Presidential Aspirant Will Be Arrested!!! Who Remembered This Prophecy??? / Ambode: See Some Legacies In The Transport Sector That He Will Be Remembered For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembered This? by MayorOfDelta(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
This man knows about Nigeria more than many southerners..

The problem I have with him is that he incited violence in the heart of the Easterners.

Which led to creation of UGM.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembered This? by MayorOfDelta(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Unpopular fact: Do you know that an Hausa man has never rule this country either as civilian or military?

And mostly the almajiris are Hausa's.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembered This? by MadamVanessa(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
shocked

We didnt called him PROPHET for nothing. Even the great prophet Muhammad is not fit to lace his shoes .

1 Like

Re: Who Remembered This? by Mide1data: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Can someone type it out 4 me?
Re: Who Remembered This? by MayorOfDelta(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Do you know that Hausa's takes all the blames from southerners because of the misdeeds of the Fulani's and Kanuris?

Most Boko Harams members are Kanuris not Hausa's.

Most Bandits and Herdsmen are Fulani's.

Naturally, Hausa's are the most loving and peaceful tribe in the north but because of the political inclination and generalization, they chose to be called "Hausa-Fulani's".

Now they are taking all the blames while at the same time fighting for their lands from the Fulani's..

First pic - Hausa
Second pic - Fulani
Third pic - Kanuris

Re: Who Remembered This? by MayorOfDelta(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide1data:
Can someone type it out 4 me?

After killing all the Habe rulers of Hausa kingdoms, they used age old Taqiyya to hold them down by calling them "Hausa-Fulanis". Today most Hausa people are in IDP camps begging for their life. Very sad. Hausas have really suffered, Now is the right time for them to wake up
Re: Who Remembered This? by Blackfire(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
We will not release him

Peter Obi will not win

North 2023
Re: Who Remembered This? by MayorOfDelta(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Blackfire:
We will not release him

Peter Obi will not win

North 2023

Nobody is asking you to release him
Re: Who Remembered This? by Omoslim26: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

We didnt called him PROPHET for nothing. Even the great prophet Muhammad is not fit to lace his shoes .

I been don dey see how you dey make sense recently for your post with your very Obidient submissions,no start again with this your ipob madness oo undecided
Mnk is nothing,dude is just an alarmist,cum social interactive guru who used the most sensitive issues in Igboland to brainwash and scam gullible ones, infusing hatred into their hearts and sending them to their untimely death, causing unrest into the blessed Peaceful Ala-Igbo is all that fraudster claiming freedom fighter have as achievement.
I totally gave up on him and his evil occultic destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob when they went about marketing and calling the ugm angels, only to turn back to say the same ugm their onye oshi supreme leader called angels has suddenly become dss and Fulani with uzodinma killers undecided
A man who celebrates the death of his brother to spite his enemies is worst than the said enemies.
Re: Who Remembered This? by MayorOfDelta(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2022
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Government Bans Anything Like Emir In CR / Will Prices Of Things Reduce If Labour Party Presidential Candidate Wins? / Obi Knew Atiku Wasn't Going To Pick Him As The Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.