Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Urgent Recruitment For Housekeeper - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment For Housekeeper (239 Views)

Vacancy For Housekeeper / Hospitality Job For Housekeeper / Urgent Vacancy For Housekeeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment For Housekeeper by Recruitnewjobs: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
A reputable Hotel is looking for a skilled Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.

KEY RESPONSIBILITY
Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices

JOB REQUIREMENT
Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
Customer-oriented and friendly
Prioritization and time management skills.
Working quickly without compromising quality.
Knowledge of English language
SSCE Certificate

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS /PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
The candidate must:
Possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit.
SSCE Certificate
0 -2 Years' cognate experience in a similar capacity.

Salary:N30,000 to N40,000

A CV with respect to this vacancy should be sent to recruitnewjobs@gmail.com with the Subject matter “Application for Housekeeping”.

Deadline: 1st August 2022

Re: Urgent Recruitment For Housekeeper by Snapdragon009(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Chemistry/physics Teachers / Making Money Ideas For Stay At Home Parent / Sales Assistant Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.