Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) (1425 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by iSense247: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Before the emergence of H.E Peter Obi as presidential candidate of Labour Party, I and many youths from South West had made up our minds to vote for Omoyele Sowore but now majority of us are joining the winning team of the Obedients and Yusfuls to rescue Nigeria from jackals and hyenas. But honestly, I feel for Sowore whose only point of attention now is criticizing PO. Without him mentioning the incoming president, I no longer know his existence.

My question is, what is Obi doing that Sowore is not doing?

I wish he could shun his ego and join the rescue mission in the interest of all instead of fooling his supporters for no tangible reason.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by Abitolola: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sowore should learn to keep quiet when he's angry.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Abitolola:
Sowore should learn to keep quiet when he's angry.

My brother you no say e no easy nah. Try am yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by inforesource: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
For me, sowore had his hands soiled during Jonathan era. He was used to malign the government. Furthermore, he has no pass record of handling power and state resources. This is where real character is tested.

Honestly, Peter Obi selflessness during his terms as governor is what Nigeria needs now. Someone who is not materialistic, greedy, secretive, cunny, untruthful, and selfish. We need someone who loves Nigeria, whether Hausa, Fulanis, Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, Efik, et.

This is what I see in Peter Obi.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by Lexodus42(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
I used to think sowore was an activist but now am having a rethink

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by iSense247: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lexodus42:
I used to think sowore was an activist but now am having a rethink
He is a political propagandist not an activist. He works for the highest bidders. He had worked for Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, etc in the past.

Sowore And His Supporters Have Always Maintained That He Didn't Support Buhari In 2015

But asides from the bias coverage from his Sahara Reporters that painted the incumbent Goodluck Jonathan in bad light, while extolling Buhari, this video also proves his support for Buhari's election.

Here he is celebrating after Buhari was declared winner in 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3e5q3Iez8A

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by Ghostrye: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
I think Sowore should contest for the post of a governor first or any other position that can test his mettle, endear himself to Nigerians before going for the seat of the president....

That is if Nigeria survives till then

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by SaiOba: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
I agree with you, I think he should try contesting in a state like Lagos 1st.
Ghostrye:
I think Sowore should contest for the post of a governor first or any other position that can test his mettle, endear himself to Nigerians before going for the seat of the president....

That is if Nigeria survives till then
Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by Authoreety: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sowore is actually trying in keeping this government on its toes but in Peter Obis case, sowore should stop fooling himself..

Isense, I don edit am
Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by iSense247: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Authoreety, I pity yours life. If you have someone like PO in your lineage, you would be happy.
Re: Peter Obi Tsunami: My Sincere Sympathy To Omoyele Sowore Of AAC (Pics) by maestroferddi: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sowore should have the emotional intelligence to read the memo when he is ignored.

Dude has tried every way to get Peter Obi to honour his serial noisemaking with rejoinders but Peter Obi has chosen to ignore distractions coming from Sowore's corner.

You don't hobnob with corrupt politicians and function as a man Friday for the likes of Tinubu and then do an about-turn expecting Nigerians to take you seriously...

It is wisdom to temper wild optimism: Does Sowore seriously consider himself a serious presidential material?

We have thieves and looters all over the place but come on....if we need transformative leaders we know who to lean to...

(1) (Reply)

The Alarming Rate Of Scandals Surrounding Peter Obi And The LP Is Worrisome / Tinubu Is Not Even Fit To Be A Minister / Moment Governor Fashola pleaded with Obas and Chieves to accept Dangote (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.