Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here (1033 Views)

Trying To Manage Your Weight? Lets Talk. / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by joaoche(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2011
I'm 5"6, i weigh 62kg thats like approximately 130lbs and stil addin. I would like to take off maybe 15lbs or 6kg. I'm trying to eat right, but i find it hard sometimes. I start on a diet but find it hard to continue. Exercising is another story! So maybe we can make our support group for those of us interested
Re: For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by claremont(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2011
What's so romantic about a lass loosing weight that it has to be in the romance section? angry angry
Re: For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by joaoche(f): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2011
claremont:

What's so romantic about a lass loosing weight that it has to be in the romance section? angry angry
maybe if you keep reading an replying threads that do not concern you " you might just find something romantic" dont squiz your face too much for notting, you are still young angry angry
Re: For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by Goldieluks: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2011
joaoche:

maybe if you keep reading an replying threads that do not concern you " you might just find something romantic" dont squiz your face too much for notting, you are still young angry angry

Lmao!
Re: For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by joaoche(f): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2011
Meet here
Re: For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by Greenpro: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2011
More opportunity to loose weight with Green world.

Re: For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by oluite(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2011
Re: For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by slimming: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
yes, let start here
Re: For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here by slimming: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
Greenpro: More opportunity to loose weight with Green world.

(1) (Reply)

U.k Taxi Driver Becomes First Mummy For 3000 Years / Raw Cocoa Is A Must Drink! / The Pursuit Of Happiness: 15 Lessons To Keep In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.