Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

See A Whole Psquare Family House - Nigerian Man Exposes The Condition Of Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See A Whole Psquare Family House - Nigerian Man Exposes The Condition Of Psquare (342 Views)

Man Shows The Condition Of Psquare Family House / Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See A Whole Psquare Family House - Nigerian Man Exposes The Condition Of Psquare by Anthonybright: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
The reputed family home of the Nigerian pop duo PSquare, Peter and Paul Okoye, has been documented in a video by an unidentified man. READ MORE ��https://bargrow.com/see-a-whole-psquare-family-house-nigerian-man-exposes-the-condition-of-psquares-family-house-in-the-village-video/

Re: See A Whole Psquare Family House - Nigerian Man Exposes The Condition Of Psquare by okomile(f): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
The person should mind his business.
Wdf

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Addresses Fans Amid Health Concerns / “EFCC Wanted To Force Me Into A Plea Bargain So I Can Be Convicted For A Crime I / "Chichi's Insecurity Sets Us Back, It Takes Us A Lot To Get Her Back” - Hermes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.