Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Make Good Use Of The Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Good Use Of The Opportunity (207 Views)

If U Hv The Opportunity To Live In PH, Lag And Abj Which Will U Go For / Looking For Dynamic And Versatile Writers With Good Use Of English / Make Good Use Of Your Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Use Of The Opportunity by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
To watch the full video

Click on the link

Subscribe & Share to inspire someone who might need this message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qMamvV8MRI
Re: Make Good Use Of The Opportunity by Snapdragon009(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agent (insurance) / Only Guaranteed Way To Get Results!!! / 8 Universities That Do Not Require Ielts And Fully-funded Scholarships In Austr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.