Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Invest In This Skill And You Would Sell Anything Like It's Your Birthright - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In This Skill And You Would Sell Anything Like It's Your Birthright (203 Views)

Selling Your Pi At Giveaway Price Is Like Selling Your Birthright For Peanuts! / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / How To Sell Anything To Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In This Skill And You Would Sell Anything Like It's Your Birthright by DavidHarry(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
You ever wondered how a particular item that never looked marketable was sold? Like "who in the world uses this srappy thing" ...and then BOOM multiple pieces sold in your very eyes. Or maybe like me... you've had onced imagined yourself... a go-to person for anyone who wants to sell something be it a service or physical property. You imagined yourself being a life breathing Amazon or Jumia. Or maybe you're a marketer for a company or yourself and you've been making low sales, perhaps due to - draggying prospects, scanty customers, the market is dull and whatnots. Look down...

"There's a skill you should invest in, that would make you sell anything you want at any price you feel like. And fast."
Re: Invest In This Skill And You Would Sell Anything Like It's Your Birthright by DavidHarry(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Apologies, I typed with a slippery hand. Didn't finish my post. Totally uncalled for.

The skill is called Copywriting. And this post is for people that have heard a breeze about it.

If you'd like to learn this sill... I'm okay to share some materials that go me started, and have helped me generate millions in sales for a company I work for, For FREE.

If you're a marketer you should know the pain in meeting people all the time. But with the process I told, you just create a system for yourself, go out once in a while and that's all. This could change your perspective in few weeks.

This was totally lame. Anyways my number is my signature! tongue

(1) (Reply)

How I Wan 200 South African Rands For Free / Today Weekend Draws / Land With Certificate Of Occupancy For Sale At Ilamija Adjacent Lekki Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.