Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO (538 Views)

Moghalu: Emefiele, Worst CBN Gov In Our History, But We Don't Need Media Trials / COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero / Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by philme87: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bishop David Oyedepo has once again attacked the government of the day.

While preaching in his church recently, the clergyman said with the killing recorded in so many states across the country, it is now clear that when the wicked rules, people mourned. He stated that Nigeria has never suffered as it has now in our history.

In his words;

''I shouted this in 2015. I am not a propagandist. I am not a public speaker. I am not an activist. I am a prophet.

You blindly brought in this wicked government. Nigerians has never suffered evil like this in our history and they still want to rule? Never!

After over 50 people were slaughtered, there has been no response till now. They are evil from head to toe"

Watch a video of him speaking below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8obZ7em5ZCw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by Malory: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good one from the real bishop. We shouted from the rooftop in 2015 that Buhari has nothing except sorrow and hardship to offer but Afonjas told him not to mind us and that he should continue chewing his gworo. Now Buhari has turned Nigeria upside down and Afonjas wants to replicate what they did in 2015 with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by kotubi: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
So tiring
Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by God1000(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very true, the hardship is insufferable and unprecedented
Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
The worst ever seen in Nigerian history

May APC never happen to Nigerians again in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by magnetic20: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Those that brought evil to the land are today marketing Tinubu. Very retrogressive and regressive elements.
Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by jlinkd78(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Noted
Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by GamalNasser: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
No nation in recent history has suffered this kind of unprovoked wickedness Buhari has dealt the country
Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by Omoslim26: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thank you Sir.
Once Campaign start proper,we go do door to door envengelism on top this matter.
Apc and tinubu must be exposed and crushed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by Floorbeat(f): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very true
Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by treesun: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
philme87:
Bishop David Oyedepo has once again attacked the government of the day.

While preaching in his church recently, the clergyman said with the killing recorded in so many states across the country, it is now clear that when the wicked rules, people mourned. He stated that Nigeria has never suffered as it has now in our history.

In his words;

''I shouted this in 2015. I am not a propagandist. I am not a public speaker. I am not an activist. I am a prophet.

You blindly brought in this wicked government. Nigerians has never suffered evil like this in our history and they still want to rule? Never!

After over 50 people were slaughtered, there has been no response till now. They are evil from head to toe"

Watch a video of him speaking below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8obZ7em5ZCw

The Lord Bishop saying the truth, but they will come for him now. Buhari is capital FAILURE!
Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by doctokwus: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am not a fan of Oyedepo but he has not only said the unadulterated truth,but has been consistent with it.
Buhari,as I have always maintained,is by a distance that stretches beyond the ocean,the worst President Nigeria will EVER have.
His unrivalled, monumental incompetence can never be rivalled,even if a bamboon was to act as the president.
Re: Nigeria Has Never Suffered Evil Like This In Our History - Bishop Oyedepo |VIDEO by Dubaku543: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Finish Him!!!!!

This is total brutality to the frail demented Iragbiji kleptomaniac!!

Let thunder annihilate his camp into oblivion!

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Anchor Of NBA Program Tried To Stop Shettima From Talking / I Am Sorry For Sarki,the Irredeemable Bigot. / Nigerians Seems Confused Says Tinubu At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.