Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Beware Of This Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Account (355 Views)

Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Account by adeoladele(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
This guy hacked into my Facebook account and started scamming people with my name
Please find his account number, pictures and number

Beware Beware Beware

Adebayo Fedelix
His number

Re: Beware Of This Account by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Never you click on links that are not secured. I don't do facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Landlord / Woman In Police Net For Chaining 9-yr-stepson Over Witchcraft Allegation / Lady Takes Her Life After Her Boyfriend Wed Another Lady With Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.