Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k (892 Views)

Get Wigs For As Low As 10k / Okrika Arena! Children Mix -mix. Start With As Low As 10k / 20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by CulturedGotahia: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
The goal of every business is to minimize costs and maximize profits. So it is advisable to focus on selling products that gives you an opportunity to make 100% profit on.

Some examples of hot selling products:

Fashion : Fashion will always be a lucrative line of business because people will always wear clothes and they will outgrow their old clothes. Fashion items are hot selling products and you have the opportunity to make 70-100% profit on the wholesale cost of some fashion items. For instance, the wholesale price of some sneakers is ₦6,500 and the retail price for the same sneakers is ₦12,000. I will leave an image of the type of sneakers so you can see. There are also some T-shirts with a wholesale price of 4,500 and a retail price of ₦7,000. You can check Instagram, twitter, facebook and even jumia.ng to confirm the retail prices of these fashion items.

Now, an important factor to consider is the quality of supplier you are getting these products from. To get prices like the ones mentioned above so you can get a good margin, get in business with importers and actual wholesalers of these products. Suppliers like this are mostly in markets like trade fair and Lagos Island markets. So, to get the best deals on Fashion items you shouldn't do business with middle men because this will only increase the prices and next thing you know, you are not making what you expect.

So a place to get these types of suppliers, you can check out Trade fair and Lagos Island Markets. Both have Mandilas and Balogun markets; these are the places to get wholesalers for fashion items with the best prices. It is either you go to the market and ask proper questions so you can be directed to the right plaza, or you can get access to quality suppliers from trade fair and lagos island on gotahia.com.

Gotahia is an online wholesale market where you can get the contact details of importers and wholesalers in physical markets like trade fair and lagos island. When you create an reseller profile on gotahia.com/reseller you get unlimited access to products from importers and wholesalers; you can also get the contact details of the suppliers with your reseller profile.

Visit gotahia.com/reseller to get started.

1 Like

Re: Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by CulturedGotahia: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lagos Island Market and Trade fair markets compliment each other. For example, there are some importers and wholesalers that you can only find on the Island. Like suppliers of Men's Fashion are more on the Island than at trade fair while suppliers for sneakers are better seen at Trade fair.

Do you sell polos and you want to start selling sneakers, visit gotahia.com/reseller to create a reseller store that gives you access to products from these importers and wholesalers and also their phone numbers.

1 Like

Re: Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by manuelalexis(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
I found out about this recently and it's really profitable i can attest to it, why do i have to go through the stress, lagos traffic and spend time surveying the market when i can literally go to www.gotahia.com/reseller and I'll find the suppliers of the goods I'm looking for without even leaving my house, Gotahia has made it easier for me to connect to the suppliers of this goods with also good wholesale price on the site and I've completed deals with series of customers and still has more to complete
Re: Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by manuelalexis(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
I found out about this recently and it's really profitable i can attest to it, why do i have to go through the stress, lagos traffic and spend time surveying the market when i can literally go to gotahia.com/reseller and I'll find the suppliers of the goods I'm looking for without even leaving my house, Gotahia has made it easier for me to connect to the suppliers of this goods with also good wholesale price on the site and I've completed deals with series of customers and still has more to complete
Re: Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by CulturedGotahia: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Someone who has a busy schedule and wants to do business can easily do that on Gotahia and be making money while they work. I can't Imagine someone who works a job going to trade fair on his way back from work just to meet up with supplier

1 Like

Re: Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by incometrader(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
this Gotahia sounds interesting... checking it out
Re: Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by CulturedGotahia: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Another Lucrative business you can go into is selling Gadgets and Accessories

The thing about phone business is that there is money in the business but you can't be a lazy person and make money from selling phones/laptops. There are people who don't have shops at computer village but they go there everyday to hustle. You have probably met one or two of them whenever you go to computer village.

You don't need a shop in computer village, you don't even need to go there at all to make your money.

Like I said earlier, you need to be serious if you are going to do your own hustle online. The other thing is to get your phone/laptop supply from the right source so you are getting it at really good prices.
To find suppliers like this, you can go to computer village yourself, ask the right questions and they will direct you but as a newbie, you might not be able to really go deep into the market and find who you're looking for. The best option is to find your suppliers from gotahia.com. This is a website that helps you as an online seller to build your network of suppliers in different businesses.

As an Online phone/laptop dealer, you don't need to buy the phones or laptops and stock them. There is no need for that. As soon as you get the contact details of the suppliers and reach out to them, you have access to their product updates and prices.
What you will be doing with these updates is to build an online business of your own. You are going to be building this business with a mindset that you will make it big eventually so all you have to do is to keep pushing.

When i say building, I mean uploading these products on Social media and retail markets like jiji, pocket app, flutterwave market, facebook marketplace, etc
These markets I listed above are retail markets and Gotahia which is a wholesale market complements them. Gotahia is an Online Wholesale market where online sellers find the products their customers want and build their network of suppliers.

As an online seller, visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started

1 Like

Re: Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by Bloomberriez: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
This write up is apt, Like those guys who rush you at computer village are actually making money from just getting directing you to where you will buy. The person you buy from will settle them later.

I respect their hustle and all that, but I will rather meet the supplier myself through gotahia so I will get better prices that he will not add someone else's money inside.
Re: Lucrative Businesses you can start With As Low As 10k by jessica1900: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thanks for this lovely info.

I also find these articles very helpful:

1. Top Skills Students can learn to make money in Nigeria
https://bwh.com.ng/blog/top-skills-students-can-learn-to-make-money-in-nigeria/

2. Skill Training Centres in Nigeria Near Me
https://bwh.com.ng/blog/skill-training-centres-in-nigeria-near-me/

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Entertainment Magazine Would U Like / Spotting A Good Make Up Artist Is Easy (check Out Her Brows) / Fairy Godmother Of Prom Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.