Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) (23855 Views)

Christians Who Watch Bbnaija Are Bastards, Says Mummy GO / “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics / "The Big Brother Show Is Demonic And Antichrist, Big Brother Is Satan Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
This woman again. She has started her false teaching
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by LaSenior: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eloswag of BBN , u get the msg ?

'Be Obidient and useful'

We keeping him till end of the show

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Gadafii: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
I don’t watch it I am not going to criticize those who watch it, the country is fucking crazy right now and people are depressed and sad, if that’s what will make them smile, let them go for it

My own is that ApC should be rejected and banned till eternity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Handsum64:
Christians are gullibles
This one still has followers
Anything goes christianity
Even Apostle Johnson Otobo Suleiman has followers
it's time to boycott BBN...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Lordsdamxel(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
You have said it all. I have never and will never be interested in that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by bukolaademi001(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okay ma.
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by bukolaademi001(f): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
it's time to boycott BBN...
Ehn go and boycott it nah...Who's stopping you?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by bennybuhari: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
her time don pass

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Pootle: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Youngwiz71:
To those who watch the show....

1. After watching the show how do you feel??

2. what are the thoughts that runs through your mind when/after watching it??

if you can answer this questions honestly to yourself then you'll know if the show is good for you or bad for you...

to me it's very bad, I have never watched the show on tv before, I just decided to follow a very little of it(for last season) on Twitter on some pics I was seeing on Twitter on nairaland as well and that has been enough to convince me I need to stay highly and far away from it....

to me the show is meaningless, jus so adults fooling around
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Ropostic120(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
I stand with mummy GO
This show is useless

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by gbolswag(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
bb naija is not the problem of our country ...they didn't force anyone to watch it.....its entertaining to us who like watching it

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by KingLarry04: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omo!! E loud well well, bastard kwa?? shocked shocked the sky is wide enuff for birds to fly, do ur thing make I do my own
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by GloriousGbola: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
pocohantas, see future ishi cheesy
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Lamasta(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Our Mummy fire tell them o grin let's give dem fire for fire

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Why are people attacking only "Big Brother Naija" when there are Big Brother USA,,Big Brother Canada,,Big Brother UK,,Big Brother Brazil and many more..
Big Brother is a Global thing Mehn...They are not forcing anybody to watch it..People should stop being hypocritical...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Abeg let those of us that watch it be basterds in peace.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Juanmike(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
inoki247:
She no see attention since all diz days she needs attention really bad....
I don't need to see to know that you are serial self-servicer.
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by GodsOwnMan: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
even Jesus is a fallen angel so ki ni big deal?
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Amodi470(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
My dear
They know but they won't listen,
God will definitely dealt with them.
Keep on the good work MUMMY GO
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
How do you know about it
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Antoeni(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very Demonic and Satanic

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Choski78(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
this is the eyes of oreus real pic

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Omik111(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Everything about it are demonic, apart from having sex and sex what are the good things coming from there

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by COMPAQ(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Youngwiz71:
To those who watch the show....

1. After watching the show how do you feel??

2. what are the thoughts that runs through your mind when/after watching it??

if you can answer this questions honestly to yourself then you'll know if the show is good for you or bad for you...

to me it's very bad, I have never watched the show on tv before, I just decided to follow a very little of it(for last season) on Twitter on some pics I was seeing on Twitter on nairaland as well and that has been enough to convince me I need to stay highly and far away from it....

Well said. I only followed season 1 of Big Brother Africa and never again have I followed any big brother. I received sense and asked myself exactly what am I watching? And of what benefit is this to me? And to my use of time?

My level of respect will drop dramatically for anyone who follows it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by COMPAQ(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Why are people attacking only "Big Brother Naija" when there are Big Brother USA,,Big Brother Canada,,Big Brother UK,,Big Brother Brazil and many more..
Big Brother is a Global thing Mehn...They are not forcing anybody to watch it..People should stop being hypocritical...

Are you nuts? No be naija we dey?
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by duality(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Well She has said the truth. The show is evil programming.

I won't say much

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by OgaDeyVex: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Cha E
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Akaujaa(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
The show may not be demonic but it's sure very useless. What's even the moral of the show?
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Fidelix200(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
The Rate At Which I Masturbate These Days Is Alarming
I just need HELP
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by Segzy19: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
I agree with her on this
Re: Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) by daygee12: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
You may insult her and say all manner of things against her, but Hear this!
That woman is telling you the truth that will save you from many Spiritual and Physical Nonsense.

The truth is that a whole lot of lives will not remain the same as a result of that show.

Many will be launched into Spirtual webs that they can't explain.

Many gates and doors of people will be open to Succubus and incubus as a result of this program.

Many wil be unknowingly intiated into satanic & marine world and kingdoms.

Many who claim to be Christians will have their spiritual lives dead and will begin to see themselves doing things they don't understand or can explain.

Many will see themselves becoming chronic mastubators, fornicators, Prostitution, etc

Many will see themselves being mercilessly messed up in the Dream as result of this show, which will make them Spiritual and physical weaklings

Many minds and heads will become so messed up, soiled and soaked in Immoral thoughts and pictures.

We are in the Last of the Last days.
The Rapture is Just a Trumpet away.
Satan is out to grab as many as he can.
Whoever is Concious of Heaven or Eternity will stay clear of things like this.
Fake Preacher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses / Alfa Sule Oruka Nla Instrumentals Mp3 Download / Spring Break . . . . . . Whats Your Opinion Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.