Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Social Site - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Social Site (673 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Site by Pelummy(f): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2011
AS SALAM ALAIKUM,all praises due to Allah for counting us among worthy seeing this ramadan.
pls brothers & sisters, can someone stl visit social site during this holy month; i mean facebook,netlog,etc

RAMADAN KAREEM
Re: Social Site by maclatunji: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
It all depends on what you go and do there. This is a social network too if you do not know(forget that we call it a forum).
Re: Social Site by Pelummy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2011
i knw, but this is different.
maclatunji:

It all depends on what you go and do there. This is a social network too if you do not know(forget that we call it a forum).
Re: Social Site by maclatunji: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
Really, is your Facebook page being bombarded with dirty words, pictures and proposals? Just asking. If that is the case, I suggest you leave that site and never return. If you know what is wrong in the real world according to the teachings of Islam, the same apply online. If you are using it positively, I do not see anything wrong with it.

However, for a Muslim who does not require social networks to do his/her job. Reciting the Qur'an, reading and understanding its meaning, Tafsir, Dhikr should really be your priority not social networks.
Re: Social Site by Pelummy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
maclatunji:

Really, is your Facebook page being bombarded with dirty words, pictures and proposals? Just asking. If that is the case, I suggest you leave that site and never return. If you know what is wrong in the real world according to the teachings of Islam, the same apply online. If you are using it positively, I do not see anything wrong with it.

However, for a Muslim who does not require social networks to do his/her job. Reciting the Qur'an, reading and understanding its meaning, Tafsir, Dhikr should really be your priority not social networks.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Brilliance Of The Book / The Punishment Of Apostasy In Islam Part I: By Dr. Ahmad Shafaat / Compiled & Translated By Abbas Abu Yahya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.