Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Hiring! Experienced Content Writers. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hiring! Experienced Content Writers. (577 Views)

Experienced Content Writer Available For Writing Jobs / Experienced Content Writer / Now Recruiting. Experienced Content Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring! Experienced Content Writers. by priscy525(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello Wordsmith!
How awesome would it be to earn anywhere from 80k to 200k(naira) a month writing web articles?
Well, now is the time to cash in on this opportunity.

We urgently need two experienced SEO content writers who have experience writing short and long-form articles(1000-2000words).
This project is for serious-minded content writers only that meet deadlines religiously.

You can apply if you:
1. Have a laptop and a reliable internet connection (4G or 5G)
2. Can deliver at least five articles a week consistently
3. Are available to make necessary corrections to your written articles as recommended
4. Have a Grammarly premium subscription
5. Are passionate about writing and willing to take feedback on your articles

Don’t apply if you:
1. Are merely an article spinner/ re-writer
2. Can’t deliver five articles a week
3. Don’t have a laptop and plan on using your smartphone to write
4. Don’t have three or more sample articles to share with us(at least 1000 words per article).
5. You’re pretty new to the writing industry and need someone to train you.

The starting pay per word is 3.2 naira with massive potential to increase as you demonstrate consistency in delivering quality articles.

We pay our writers every month on the 15th and the last day of the month(within three business days).

If you meet the above criteria and are ready to start taking on articles in two days, kindly send your application to the email in my signature with the subject line “Article Writer” and include 3 sample articles.

PS: Having samples in the camera/photography niche is a huge advantage.

Remember to keep it professional.
Cheers.
Re: Hiring! Experienced Content Writers. by rajisakiru(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alright
Re: Hiring! Experienced Content Writers. by TochukwuDani: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have reached out to you
Re: Hiring! Experienced Content Writers. by Kennystar08(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
I wish to apply for the post of SEO writer prior to your offer on the Nairaland.com.

My name is Kenneth Nwachukwu - Medical Radiography Student and an SEO-optimised script writer. With extensive research, I create plagiarism-free contents with a good command of the English Language. With adept knowledge of SEO and its tools, I deliver articles that are above par and within the stipulated time. Noting the fact that preferences differ, I tailor my efforts to meet your demands.
My phone number is 07061320015
My email address is kennethnwachukwu97@gmail.com

Looking forward to working with you Sir/Ma'am.

Attached below are links to my resumé and portfolio.

My resumé
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cZp6MqnbuKC7lm_yf8IZ8BZl6H_QTjnu9Rcn7ouNAvA/edit?usp=drivesdk

My portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EZL2l6bXj6Z8DqSePIYBRV_vDmwM2Vt_GYOj2eUIfWM/edit?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Vote Your Favorite Nigerian Author Here / Nairaland Vs Facebook / "Garlands From Gangsters" By Chidi Anthony Opara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.