Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,315 members, 7,957,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

“I Will Still Serve You In My Next Life” Isreal DMW Express Gratitude To Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Still Serve You In My Next Life” Isreal DMW Express Gratitude To Davido (468 Views)

Isreal Dmw's Deep Bow To Davido – Loyalty Or Too Much? (video) / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Still Serve You In My Next Life” Isreal DMW Express Gratitude To Davido by kboyshow: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
02 Arena performing artiste and logistics manager to singer Davido, Isreal DMW has expressed his gratitude to his boss for assisting him with his UK visa.

Isreal DMW took to his Instagram story to reveal how Davido played a role in helping him secure a 2 years visa to the UK.

Appreciating him for the sweet gesture, Isreal DMW asserted that he will still choose to serve the sing in his next life.

Making more demands, Isreal told Davido that his US visa is next.

“I just got another 2 yrs UK Visa into my life. Thanks my Oga. If I come another life again, it is you I will seve. E remains America ooh. Uruese Kakabo.

https://www.9jahomeland.com/i-will-still-serve-you-in-my-next-life-isreal-dmw-as-davido-gets-him-a-new-gift/

Re: “I Will Still Serve You In My Next Life” Isreal DMW Express Gratitude To Davido by Devineee: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
God why I no get help or helper?
Why hunger wan end me?
Re: “I Will Still Serve You In My Next Life” Isreal DMW Express Gratitude To Davido by festacman(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Look Israel, it is a wonderful experience to have a boss with good heart. However, don't ever let poverty drive you to make a statement that can be recorded in your star in the spiritual realm.

Listen Israel, you are not created to serve Davido forever. It is only God you serve forever and not fellow human beings who have tendency to disappoint.

The truth is that it is important for Davido to get you the visas to vital countries because he needs you badly as his man-friday everywhere he goes.

Quit this slave mentality or you wil die with invisible shackles.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Still Serve You In My Next Life” Isreal DMW Express Gratitude To Davido by cRobo: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
"Serve"

Instead of doing better in his next life
Better pray make David serve you in your next life

Slavery mentality

1 Like

Re: “I Will Still Serve You In My Next Life” Isreal DMW Express Gratitude To Davido by advanceDNA: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hustle oooooo...

make another man pikin pledge their soul to you even in the after life..
Re: “I Will Still Serve You In My Next Life” Isreal DMW Express Gratitude To Davido by Stallionhorse: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Glorified house boy. Even small imade dey insult you.. Mumu!! Big for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

A Celebrity Gets 2.6.. Million As Electricity Bill For Months Of July (pics) / “thank You For Following , Commenting And Liking All I Do”- Actress Georgina Ibe / Obi Cubana partners Zoe New Dawn, pledges affordable housing for Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.