Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria (962 Views)

Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by Pogofavour: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pogofavour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV0fmExu-l0
Obi is our next president,every bullon van criminal and Dubai crook on his way to the throne i say HOLY GHOST..........
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by FirstSon01: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
You people want to be adding religion to politics, if the people up north do same, you'll cry o.
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by Ekemax: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obi na movement now oo
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by EmekaA125(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oyedekpo
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by Stallionhorse: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
this op was not obidient in English class if not he would know how to spell..
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by Gentlerespect76: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstSon01:
You people want to be adding religion to politics, if the people up north do same, you'll cry o.

It is what it is bro; Nigeria must be salvaged. If you are Obidient you will not talk this way and you will use whatever platform you have to campaign for him. It's not about religion. But the other religion you mentioned, who told you they have not been doing that since 1960. Bro, wake up.
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by Mrkindness: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstSon01:
Yoruba Muslim pigs won't stop to amazed me, here up north that mallams and imams have nothing more to preach if not hate politics against Christians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mrkindness:
Yoruba Muslim pigs won't stop to amazed me, here up north that mallams and imams have nothing more to preach if not hate politics against Christians.
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstSon01:
We are learning from them.
You people said we don't know how to play politics, that we should learn from the north..
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by Mrkindness: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken
YMP I hope you report your monika too. Alede
Re: Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria by Coolsperm: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
As a Yoruba man I think Peter Obi is the best candidate for this election , so let us all support him whether you are Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo, The Leader Of The Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, And His En / Peter Obi show where 1% Of Anambra Money Was Misappropriated I will stop campaig / Niger River Broke Through Drainage Culvert, Flooding Into Ogbaru (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.