Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians (569 Views)

The Illiteracy, Miscalculation And Poor Judgement By IPOB / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
It is no more news that the fulanis are taking over Nigeria and I believe it is very good news because Igbo and Yorubas have been completely illiterate especially started Nigerians.

The illiteracy of the Southern Nigerians started when they wanted to vote for themselves and started fighting the white people. Also voting for criminals all over the world. What goes around comes around i.

We have to go back to 1980 Lancaster House agreement by that time I think it was Margaret Thatcher in power Nigerians who told if you come to the white man's country and you want to vote for yourself in less than five years we will give the whole to fulanis. But the illiteracy of Southern Nigeria did not listen they went to Europe they went to America and started voting for Nigerian criminals in white country. This was their own funeral what broke the camel's back was the last election in America where three Nigerian senators who voted in from that time up till today.

The white people are hand with the fulanis having them as threatening their numbers because Nigerians do not listen they are illiterate how do you go to another man's country and vote for the idiot which Could Do Nothing For You in Nigeria. This is the problem with the whole country today the whole country is now owned by the fulani because of the illiteracy of Southern Nigeria which one to run to another person's country and vote for their own criminal.

Unfortunately the Lancaster House agreement of 1980 is now being implemented in its final stages. Please South Nigerians do not blame the government for the destruction of your future but blame your fathers and mothers for not having brain and sense. Unfortunately you dug your own grave by going to the white man's country I'm voting for Nigerian now the next stage is your country is going to be rude by fulan is all over
Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by Tinububalls: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
We are waiting for the Yorubas to wake up.
Maybe they will after Tinubu is betrayed come 2023, or maybe never.
You know dey love the Owambe lifestyle.
Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinububalls:
We are waiting for the Yorubas to wake up.
Maybe they will after Tinubu is betrayed come 2023, or maybe never.
You know dey love the Owambe lifestyle.

Anyway as I know when 2023 comes is a criminal Nigerians we follow that is their mentality
Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
I have not seen people which are so illiterate likes south Nigerians they fought for independence now they want the white people and United Nations to give them and and weapons to fight against the fulanis bunch of illiterate. Let me advice to you one thing illiterate southern parts of Nigerians. One of those Nigerian idioms which you vote for in developed countries like the three Nigerian senators in America and the Nigerian woman which you wanted to vote in UK as prime minister. Why don't they come and fight for you why is it the white people which you got independence from you want them to now fight for you can't you see you are total illiterates you vote for people which can do nothing for you bunch of coconut heads
Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lancaster house conferences held in 1958-60, and had to do with the constitution of the first republic.

Lancaster house conference in 1979 was all about Zimbabwean independence...nothing to do with Nigeria.

There was no Lancaster house conference on Nigeria in 1980...plus we were basically independent of the UK for 20 years by then. Thatcher had nothing to do with how we ran our country.

The usual conspiracy theory...up there with the 'Nigeria has expired by 2014, Nigeria will disintegrate by 2015' tale.

1 Like

Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2022
twentyfivekobo:
Lancaster house conferences held in 1958-60, and had to do with the constitution of the first republic.

Lancaster house conference in 1979 was all about Zimbabwean independence...nothing to do with Nigeria.

There was no Lancaster house conference on Nigeria in 1980...plus we were basically independent of the UK for 20 years by then. Thatcher had nothing to do with how we ran our country.

The usual conspiracy theory...up there with the 'Nigeria has expired by 2014, Nigeria will disintegrate by 2015' tale.

The Lancaster house agreement of 1980 the one with Zimbabwe involved Nigeria was mentioned in its. This is the one from the Conservative Party in UK. Conservative Party views. Do not make any mistake because my neighbour took part in it
Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The Lancaster house agreement of 1980 the one with Zimbabwe involved Nigeria was mentioned in its. This is the one from the Conservative Party in UK. Conservative Party views. Do not make any mistake because my neighbour took part in it

Nigeria was not mentioned in it, and you know it.

1 Like

Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by WhizdomXX(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2022
One thing I know is in this election, A Southerner will emerge winner. Atiku is going nowhere. Fulanis have been tested and have failed woefully all thanks to their messiah, Mallam Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2022
For some time now, i don't comment any more or even post anything that is related to Nigeria politics and southern Nigeria with some states of the Middle belt. Its like the more people like us write, the more we talk, the more the people of the southern Nigeria and some states of the Middle belt are not paying attention to us. So let's all stand, wait and watch what we happen to Nigeria collectively.
Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
WhizdomXX:
One thing I know is in this election, A Southerner will emerge winner. Atiku is going nowhere. Fulanis have been tested and have failed woefully all thanks to their messiah, Mallam Buhari.

[b]Let me explain to you something it is not about voting for northern or Southerner the truth about the matter is Nigeria's achieved nothing even if you vote for 1 million Southerner what will they do when they get their 0. Nigerians are all the same go to Europe and America go and see Nigerian community which is ruled by people from the South they achieve nothing. Look at United States of America currently with the three Nigerian senators what happened, when it was time for campaigning in America Nigerians were doing 150 car convoy for those senators. One week after they got into power what did they tell Nigerian people in America where to take care of Americans not Nigerians. This is after Nigerian people did all the company for them. We Nigerians are illiterate. Look at this xenophobia in South Africa India China Mexico on Nigerian people what the Nigerian community in these countries to which are run by Southerner nothing I am not going to lie to you we Nigerians are all the same.. just go to other countries everything Nigerian has been destroyed and it is people from the South which did the destruction Let me explain to you something it is not about voting for northern or Southerner the truth about the matter is Nigeria's achieved nothing even if you vote for 1 million Southerner what will they do when they get their 0. Nigerians are all the same go to Europe and America go and see Nigerian community which is ruled by people from the South they achieve nothing. Look at United States of America currently with the three Nigerian senators what happened, when it was time for campaigning in America Nigerians were doing 150 car convoy for those senators. One week after they got into power what did they tell Nigerian people in America where to take care of Americans not Nigerians. This is after Nigerian people did all the company for them. We Nigerians are illiterate. Look at this xenophobia in South Africa India China Mexico on Nigerian people what the Nigerian community in these countries to which are run by Southerner nothing I am not going to lie to you we Nigerians are all the same...[/b]
Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by WhizdomXX(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[b]Let me explain to you something it is not about voting for northern or Southerner the truth about the matter is Nigeria's achieved nothing even if you vote for 1 million Southerner what will they do when they get their 0. Nigerians are all the same go to Europe and America go and see Nigerian community which is ruled by people from the South they achieve nothing. Look at United States of America currently with the three Nigerian senators what happened, when it was time for campaigning in America Nigerians were doing 150 car convoy for those senators. One week after they got into power what did they tell Nigerian people in America where to take care of Americans not Nigerians. This is after Nigerian people did all the company for them. We Nigerians are illiterate. Look at this xenophobia in South Africa India China Mexico on Nigerian people what the Nigerian community in these countries to which are run by Southerner nothing I am not going to lie to you we Nigerians are all the same.. just go to other countries everything Nigerian has been destroyed and it is people from the South which did the destruction Let me explain to you something it is not about voting for northern or Southerner the truth about the matter is Nigeria's achieved nothing even if you vote for 1 million Southerner what will they do when they get their 0. Nigerians are all the same go to Europe and America go and see Nigerian community which is ruled by people from the South they achieve nothing. Look at United States of America currently with the three Nigerian senators what happened, when it was time for campaigning in America Nigerians were doing 150 car convoy for those senators. One week after they got into power what did they tell Nigerian people in America where to take care of Americans not Nigerians. This is after Nigerian people did all the company for them. We Nigerians are illiterate. Look at this xenophobia in South Africa India China Mexico on Nigerian people what the Nigerian community in these countries to which are run by Southerner nothing I am not going to lie to you we Nigerians are all the same...[/b]
I'm talking about Nigeria not foreign countries, Southerners shine outside the country, fulanis don't.

1 Like

Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
The Op is dumb and needs a doctor
Re: The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I'm talking about Nigeria not foreign countries, Southerners shine outside the country, fulanis don't.

63% of Nigerian in America and fraudsters. Most Nigerians outside the country are either criminals of fraudsters. Keep on deceiving yourself. Take a trip to United States of America job agents in America only 10% give Nigerians job. Job agencies in UK and Europe only 6% give Nigerians job. Most Nigerian outside the country and at home are criminals.

Visa application to America 70 to 85% of Nigerians and rejected. Application to UK 75% of Nigerians are rejected why is does most Nigerians go abroad to support criminals. Go to any country with a Nigerian passport and see what happens to you even Somalian passport would be more respected than a Nigerian passport

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Test The Microphone In Edo State (video) / Kenya Election: Could George Wajackoyah Case Be Same With Peter Obi? / Naira Devaluation:Tinubu Alpha Beta Now Earns Only $141 Million Dollars Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.