Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Start A Profitable Online Business From Scratch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Online Business From Scratch (194 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Online Business From Scratch by Solo777(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dear Friend,

Do you want to start a successful business online and you're confused about it.

You've been wondering about the kind of business you should do or product to sell.

You're asking "Which profitable business can I start up with #10,000, #20,000, #50,000, #100,000, #500,000 etc.

Or how to grow and expand your business.

....even if you don't know anything about business.

....even if you don't even like business.

......even if you've not done business before.

If you've been asking any of these questions then this 3 days class is for you.

In this course, I'm going to show you

- How to start a successful online business from scratch

- How to know the right business for you

- How to launch your business online to make sales even before you start

- 7 HOT UNCOMMON PRODUCTS YOU CAN SELL AND MAKE GODLY MONEY FROM ( where to find them cheaply and sell to a higher profit)

- How to make your first/next sale online

- 5 HOT evergreen niches you can expand your business to

- How to advertise your products on Nairaland, get new customers and make sales

- Top 5 online business ideas for 2022 and how to get started

You'll also have 14 days of access to ask any questions on sales, marketing, and advertising.

And if we've never met before

My name is Olive Jaja

A business and sales strategist with results.

Since 2020....

- I've taught over 3,215 business owners on sales

-advertising

- business

- strategy

- marketing, etc, and helped hundreds of them grow their businesses from ZERO OR POOR SALES TO BEING SOLD OUT IN JUST 30 DAYS OR LESS using successful sales strategies.

BONUS:

1. You'll get a copy of my book " THE A,B,C OF BUSINESS". This book will show you everything you need to know before starting a successful business, be it offline or online. ( Worth #2,500)

2.You'll get immediate access to my follow up group for mentorship as you choose a business and begin with ( worth #30,000).

3. You'll get access to a special consultation session where you can ask questions about business, sales, advertising etc ( worth #50,000)

All these and more.....

After the first 30 persons, the access free reverts to #5,000.

To pay through transfer, pay #2,000 into WEMA BANK...0234267893....SOLOMON JAJA and send the confirmation of payment to 08179687499 on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Online Business From Scratch by Toluwanise247(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Scammer �. Am very sure they just scammed me few days ago
Re: How To Start A Profitable Online Business From Scratch by Solo777(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
You must be very stupid. Don't you ever come to my post to say rubbish.

How do you even come to a persons post and just say scammer.

That you're ignorant or what. Don't you have sense

(1) (Reply)

MAKE 50 Million With 30 Million In A Month / Brillescrow / Best Methods Of Recieving Payment For Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.